Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We didn't ask for this.

streetlyte

streetlyte

trannies should be shot on sight
★★★
New poster here, this is long but worth reading...

The world we live in today is simply just the sum of all the events that took place on this planet before we were born. Thousands of years of human innovation and ingenuity. Countless wars and famines with entire civilizations erased from history. And everything in between. All of this happened before we were born, all of this happened completely out of our control.

It's been said that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. If God exists, it would be hard to argue that He loves us, and it would be much more likely that He is indifferent. The world and human history is filled with injustice. Absolutely nothing in life is fair or has ever been fair. This is probably the most important thing for a young mind to understand early in life; the world is filled with uncomfortable truths, and life is not fair. This is why the average person's view of the world is so distorted and disconnected with reality, because reality can be so cold and depressing.

I often wonder about why the world is the way it is, and think of different ways it could have been. Wouldn't it be great if the Renaissance happened in Africa? Wouldn't it be great if Galileo was from Central America? Think of how much better the world would be, if human innovation and society was spread evenly across the world, causing cultures to unite in their mutual respect and admiration for each other? Except it wasn't that way at all, and roughly 90% of the most significant discoveries and innovations in technology/government/art came from Europe. God didn't care about making things fair then, apparently, and the world we live in today is mostly the due to the legacy of European conquests. We didn't ask for this, it's just what happened.

What about IQ? We all know the immense impact IQ has on the success of an individual and a collective race of people. Pretty much every major IQ study on men vs. women has shown that while the average IQ between men and women are pretty close, there are far more men on the high IQ (130+) end of the bell-curve distribution than women. This is why there are so many brilliant men in history and so few extraordinary women. This, combined with the physical strength differences between men and women, is how the natural order of men being workers and women tending to the households and raising children came to be. We didn't ask for this, it's just what happened.

The same is true of Race. Every legitimate IQ study has shown that East-Asians have the highest average IQ, with European Whites a close second and Africans a distant last place. In fact, there are entire countries in Africa (as well as aboriginals in Australia) who's collective IQ is literally sub-retard level. This is the primary reason why these countries suffer and the people from those countries cannot ever truly integrate with higher-IQ societies because they engage in criminal activity at a disproportionately high rate compared to the native population.

The point I am making about all of this is to say again that none of us asked for the world to be how it is. The cruel reality that some races are naturally inferior or less desirable than others. The uncomfortable truth that being born looking a certain way and in a certain country would make your life infinitely better than being born another way. Nobody sane would ever design a universe where your quality of life is greatly determined by spinning a ball on a genetic roulette-wheel before your heart has even started beating. And yet, that's exactly how life is.

When your dad shot his load into your mom, another ball was added to the roulette wheel of life. All of us here spun that wheel, and when that ball landed we were born in the country we were born in, to whatever parents we were born to, inheriting whatever genetics we inherited. And we all got fucked.

Shortcels, currycels, autistcels, poorasscels, all of us were born in an extremely unfortunate way, and at the worst time alive to be an unattractive man. If normies could just slow down and actually think about what is going on around them, they might have a chance of understanding what we are going through. They might understand how fucking over it is for unattractive men and that we have every right to want to cope and vent about it. They might understand that there is a difference between wanting things to be a certain way, and understanding why it is that way.

If I could reinvent the world, I wouldn't have made races so vastly different intellectually, I wouldn't have made women so fucking boring and unfunny, I wouldn't have allowed there to be retards and 2/10 subhumans walking around using up resources until they eventually rope, I would have simply given everyone a legitimate chance from birth to find a decent looksmatch partner and in general just be who they wanted to be. Instead, we get clown world.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK THIS GAY EARTH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Greycels are becoming more and more based....

Welcome and great first post!

Nobody sane would ever design a universe where your quality of life is greatly determined by spinning a ball on a genetic roulette-wheel before your heart has even started beating.

And no sane person would bring someone into a world where his fate would be determined by a genetic diceroll. Breeders are irresponsible and insane. Their selfish desires override any rationality and reason.

"If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence?"
- Arthur Schopenhauer

So basically our parents are the only people to blame for our inceldom

90% of contributions being made in Europe (by europeans) comes from a misinterpretation of the Bell Curve though.
Murray later gives at least 40% to those contributions to jews.

Nobody sane would ever design a universe where your quality of life is greatly determined by spinning a ball on a genetic roulette-wheel before your heart has even started beating. And yet, that's exactly how life is.
Brutal, not gonna lie

Strong first post

What you have to understand is that the world is the creation of a Demiurge. Its a crime. What existed before it is Nothingness, infinite (spaceless), eternal (timeless), whole, unconditioned, pure, unmanifest bliss.
If I could reinvent the world
Why would you invent anything? It would be imperfect anyway, not worthwile. A prison, full of suffering and uglyness. Let it be nothing, let Nothingness be

They might understand that there is a difference between wanting things to be a certain way, and understanding why it is that way.

Yes, most of what we do here is discuss and analyse our deplorable predicament.

No matter how bad your situation is, it's always worse when you don't understand why you're in it. That's why we have a urge to discuss and exchange life experiences, so we know we are not alone and we get a better grasp of what exactly is happening to us.

I didn't ask to be born.

didnt read your first post

High IQ. I always imagined a world like Ragnarok Online, where everyone is a gl Nordic person with the same amount of points to distribute.

Yes, most of what we do here is discuss and analyse our deplorable predicament.

No matter how bad your situation is, it's always worse when you don't understand why you're in it. That's why we have a urge to discuss and exchange life experiences, so we know we are not alone and we get a better grasp of what exactly is happening to us.

I don't understand why so many people, especially of the cucktears mindset, are totally unwilling to just really look at the world for what it is. I honestly don't know if they are just willfully ignorant because of not wanting to abandon their optimistic outlook on life and self-righteousness, or they are just fucking retarded.

Both are just as frustrating...

I wish I was high IQ enough to write such a post.

High IQ. I always imagined a world like Ragnarok Online, where everyone is a gl Nordic person with the same amount of points to distribute.

Sad reality is some guys get 100 points to max out every attribute upon birth and some guys get 0. Some people can be born good-looking, with high IQ, to wholesome and wealthy families, while others get born in shithole countries with shit families and shit looks. What a joke.

no one did...

The world we live in today is simply just the sum of all the events that took place on this planet before we were born. Thousands of years of human innovation and ingenuity. Countless wars and famines with entire civilizations erased from history. And everything in between. All of this happened before we were born, all of this happened completely out of our control.

It's been said that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. If God exists, it would be hard to argue that He loves us, and it would be much more likely that He is indifferent. The world and human history is filled with injustice. Absolutely nothing in life is fair or has ever been fair. This is probably the most important thing for a young mind to understand early in life; the world is filled with uncomfortable truths, and life is not fair. This is why the average person's view of the world is so distorted and disconnected with reality, because reality can be so cold and depressing.

I often wonder about why the world is the way it is, and think of different ways it could have been. Wouldn't it be great if the Renaissance happened in Africa? Wouldn't it be great if Galileo was from Central America? Think of how much better the world would be, if human innovation and society was spread evenly across the world, causing cultures to unite in their mutual respect and admiration for each other? Except it wasn't that way at all, and roughly 90% of the most significant discoveries and innovations in technology/government/art came from Europe. God didn't care about making things fair then, apparently, and the world we live in today is mostly the due to the legacy of European conquests. We didn't ask for this, it's just what happened.

What about IQ? We all know the immense impact IQ has on the success of an individual and a collective race of people. Pretty much every major IQ study on men vs. women has shown that while the average IQ between men and women are pretty close, there are far more men on the high IQ (130+) end of the bell-curve distribution than women. This is why there are so many brilliant men in history and so few extraordinary women. This, combined with the physical strength differences between men and women, is how the natural order of men being workers and women tending to the households and raising children came to be. We didn't ask for this, it's just what happened.

The same is true of Race. Every legitimate IQ study has shown that East-Asians have the highest average IQ, with European Whites a close second and Africans a distant last place. In fact, there are entire countries in Africa (as well as aboriginals in Australia) who's collective IQ is literally sub-retard level. This is the primary reason why these countries suffer and the people from those countries cannot ever truly integrate with higher-IQ societies because they engage in criminal activity at a disproportionately high rate compared to the native population.

The point I am making about all of this is to say again that none of us asked for the world to be how it is. The cruel reality that some races are naturally inferior or less desirable than others. The uncomfortable truth that being born looking a certain way and in a certain country would make your life infinitely better than being born another way. Nobody sane would ever design a universe where your quality of life is greatly determined by spinning a ball on a genetic roulette-wheel before your heart has even started beating. And yet, that's exactly how life is.

When your dad shot his load into your mom, another ball was added to the roulette wheel of life. All of us here spun that wheel, and when that ball landed we were born in the country we were born in, to whatever parents we were born to, inheriting whatever genetics we inherited. And we all got fucked.

Shortcels, currycels, autistcels, poorasscels, all of us were born in an extremely unfortunate way, and at the worst time alive to be an unattractive man. If normies could just slow down and actually think about what is going on around them, they might have a chance of understanding what we are going through. They might understand how fucking over it is for unattractive men and that we have every right to want to cope and vent about it. They might understand that there is a difference between wanting things to be a certain way, and understanding why it is that way.

If I could reinvent the world, I wouldn't have made races so vastly different intellectually, I wouldn't have made women so fucking boring and unfunny, I wouldn't have allowed there to be retards and 2/10 subhumans walking around using up resources until they eventually rope, I would have simply given everyone a legitimate chance from birth to find a decent looksmatch partner and in general just be who they wanted to be. Instead, we get clown world.

Googleplex IQ, no doubt about it. Thats why i think God doesnt exist and if he does, honestly fuck him. Why the hell do we have to live in a world in which we just have to accept every shitty situation life throws at us instead of just being able to change it? Why are genes the only thing that matters in your life and how you desenvolve with other people? Personality and confidence are born out of social acceptance and validation. Hate as well is born out of "love" or good sentiments once when they are damaged by someone else. In that case, incels are most likely to be considered as "bad" people, since we are handicapped in every aspect then we have no reason to live other than fuck up other people's life for being so ass to us. Worst part is that people will never want to know your suffering or the reasons why you are the way you are. We truly live in a gargantuan bad shitty experiment which is the clown world. JFL

What you have to understand is that the world is the creation of a Demiurge. Its a crime. What existed before it is Nothingness, infinite (spaceless), eternal (timeless), whole, unconditioned, pure, unmanifest bliss.

Why would you invent anything? It would be imperfect anyway, not worthwile. A prison, full of suffering and uglyness. Let it be nothing, let Nothingness be

“Demiurge” elaborate please. Sounds fascinating.

OP has taken the void pill.

High IQ.

we live in a society

I didn't want this.

Nuclear fusion IQ post

Normies have trouble accepting things for the way they are. Unfortunately we cant change the laws of the universe. We can only accept them as they are. Just like you, I dont have “opinions” or “views” about the world or anything like that, I just understand how things work. I dont “believe” that apples have sugars in them. I just understand that they do.

Fucks this gay earth indeed