Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We have a whole generation of women going into their 30s still single

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I graduated high school in 2012 and most of my female classmates are still single. They're still holding out for a Chad to come in and sweep them off their feet. There's prob going to be some sort of point of singularity where it's going to become way easier for normies at least to get lots of casual sex with these busted women.

Single yes, sexless no. Goodlooking guys will fuck them because they dont have to try hard, few messages and thats that.

Single yes, sexless no. Goodlooking guys will fuck them because they dont have to try hard, few messages and thats that.
even then most of them will have partners

White American foids and white washed ethnic American foids, if they have their careers going on for them and can support themselves, are chad/ethnic chad only. Its ridiculous because we can't all be rich, good looking, tallfags.

That is why the birth rates in the west and developed parts of the east are so low. This tells you that a lot of relationships/marriages are based on betabuxx. Not all but a lot. As in she had to settle for him despite him not being nowhere near tall enough, rich enough, or good looking enough but she was getting old and more desperate to escape her poor financial situation. Because she like most foids, are extremely shallow and materialistic but at the same time, can't afford the nice things by herself and needs a betabuxx.

Last edited:

They might have no real long term relationships but they definitely do not lack in affection unlike their men counterparts.

Brutal truth

White American foids and white washed ethnic American foids, if they have their careers going on for them and can support themselves, are chad/ethnic chad only. Its ridiculous because we can't all be rich, good looking, tallfags.

That is why the birth rates in the west and developed parts of the east are so low. This tells you that a lot of relationships/marriages are based on betabuxx. Not all but a lot. As in she had to settle for him despite him not being nowhere near tall enough, rich enough, or good looking enough but she was getting old and more desperate to escape her poor financial situation. Because she like most foids, are extremely shallow and materialistic but at the same time, can't afford the nice things by herself and needs a betabuxx.

It feels like women were MEANT to be in rich chads harem. The only thing stopping them from engaging in polygamy is society's and their family expectations, making them reluctantly settle down with Mr. betaxbuxx

They still have million times better lives than us because of being born in the most privileged gender.

Yeah I know a few foids in their 30’s still dating around :feelspuke:.Common theme is that they are all over educated with masters degrees in useless subjects.

Yes they indeed are.
Why couldnt we have been born into a non polygamous species. Imagine being part of a species in which all persons get a partner. With no chance of a chad upsetting the balance and taking more for himself. Like all individuals of the species are like clones/copies of each other.

Why couldnt we have been born into a non polygamous species. Imagine being part of a species in which all persons get a partner. With no chance of a chad upsetting the balance and taking more for himself. Like all individuals of the species are like clones/copies of each other.
Hey fellow 93cel

I graduated high school in 2012 and most of my female classmates are still single. They're still holding out for a Chad to come in and sweep them off their feet. There's prob going to be some sort of point of singularity where it's going to become way easier for normies at least to get lots of casual sex with these busted women.
i miss 2011 ngl

They are voluntarily single, so they don't even care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back