Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We lost the genetic lottery, yes, but even bigger than that, we lost the GENDER lottery.

They have sex they submit the use of their holes to a man, they get roughed up and thrown around and used like a piece of meat

They get pregnant from sex, they submit the use of their womb to the child that begins to grow in them which causes many inconveniences

They then have to subject themselves to excruciating pain to give birth to said child, etc, etc. You can possibly die from child birth, or worse (psychologically) the child could be still born or you can miscarry

1. Yes, but they at least get pleasure from that and it's better than no sex at all.

2. Plenty of foids no longer procreate. You see that by looking into birthrates.

Imagine if everything to do with your existence IS ABOUT YOU LACKING CONTROL EVEN IN YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS, every month you bleed and go crazy, no choice at all. There's always something embarrasing you have to hide and lie about, you even feel ashamed and disgusted with yourself (that's what you want for your "life upgrade"?)

Afaik the pills they are eating like candy make whole bleeding disappear.

Imagine waking up a woman tomorrow with the realization that it is very likely that if you aren't careful about your surroundings a guy is going to force his cock inside you after restraining you? (that's your "upgrade" in life? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Won't happen because random rape is punished. Foids rarely get raped by strangers if they don't go with them into a secluded place.

Also, you forgot how they have money printer called OnlyCucks which allows them not to work at all.

Being a woman is an inherently disgusting existence, I'd kill myself before I'd be a woman, I could never live down one day as a woman, I made a thread about this before:

I Wouldn't like to be one either but you must understand where the OP is coming from.

This tbh. It really sounds gay.

JFL I just noticed this fucking line, for some reason I didn't even notice it before:
50% FUCKING CHANCE WE HAD OF BEING BORN WITH A HOLE. FUCCCCKKKK :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

This guy quite literally said he wished he had holes to get fucked instead, and there are a bunch of guys going along with the thread not realizing they sound like closetfags

@sub8male @cryptic__egg
Did you guys miss this line too?, because I sure did, are you sure you are in agreeance with this thread?, because its looking even gayer than I thought it was before

Like this is ridiculous, he isn't even alluding to what I say a lot of these threads are about ("I wish I was the other sex so I could get fucked"), he is quite literally saying he wants holes, he's very direct, its not even hinting

JFL I just noticed this fucking line, for some reason I didn't even notice it before:

This guy quite literally said he wished he had holes to get fucked instead, and there are a bunch of guys going along with the thread not realizing they sound like closetfags

@sub8male @cryptic__egg
Did you guys miss this line too?, because I sure did, are you sure you are in agreeance with this thread?, because its looking even gayer than I thought it was before

Like this is ridiculous, he isn't even alluding to what I say a lot of these threads are about ("I wish I was the other sex so I could get fucked"), he is quite literally saying he wants holes, he's very direct, its not even hinting
We are simply being objective in saying that holes have better lives than men most all of the time. Maybe top tier giga chad life moggs holes because he can create bastard children and all foids will love him. Objectively though foids simply have WAY better and easier lives than 80% of men at least

@sub8male @cryptic__egg

FWIW I saw this posted to IT and they're calling us gay again because of it.

Fuck them. Aren’t they supposed to be against homophobia?
They put up a sticky to stop calling incels gay, but their userbase can't stop.

1. Yes, but they at least get pleasure from that and it's better than no sex at all

Alright then by that logic, why not become "a bottom", why not try and be gay, because the pleasure you can get from fucking dudes is better than no sex at all, you don't need to become a woman to go the submissive pleasure route

In fact no need to be gay, if you could become a betabuxx cuck, would you?

Because the pleasure you could get from the few fucks she (your GF/Wife) allows you to have is better than no sex at all

The argument doesn't make sense because another unlikely hypothetical (as opposed to being born female) is to be born a more attractive male, so why is it you guys always go towards the gay option (being born a woman)?

2. Plenty of foids no longer procreate. You see that by looking into birthrates.

True, but percentage wise most do, I'm talking about what is the norm of the female experience, not what is the exception

If you were born a woman and not exposed to the black pill, it is likely that you would be a straight woman who went on to have children, this is why guys saying "I could just be a lesbian" sounds stupid, if you were born a woman it's very unlikely you'd do that just to avoid getting fucked, because you'd want to get fucked as a woman

You guys are ironically letting your perspective as a man influence your hypothetical perspective as a woman, but if you were born a woman, you'd think like your average woman, you wouldn't even be logical, wouldn't you miss being logical?

I can't imagine not being able to think as I do, my mind is my refuge, it would be like the twilight zone to be, to become normie tier in my thinking, like I "lost myself"

Afaik the pills they are eating like candy make whole bleeding disappear.

Making exception to the rule arguments seems to be your thing, I hope after this back and forth you stop doing it and realize that the exception to the rule, doesn't disprove the rule, it helps prove it

Won't happen because random rape is punished

Oh yeah, like punishment has stopped murder, drug use, kidnapping, human trafficking, white collar crimes, etc

It can still happen to you and the guy can get away with it, a lot of rapes go unreported, and also, even if he does get punished, that doesn't magically take away your rape, you still got raped, him being punished isn't even going to be a small comfort

Foids rarely get raped by strangers if they don't go with them into a secluded place

Depends on your country

Also, you forgot how they have money printer called OnlyCucks which allows them not to work at all

Lets do a hypothetical, lets say every woman on the planet creates an onlyfans account, how much money would they make?

Are you getting the point?

Your argument is fallacious, you are speaking as if every woman can make an account, onlyfans is only profitable, because MOST WOMEN DON'T WANT TO DO IT

So IF you were born as a woman, you LIKELY WOULDN'T WANT TO DO IT, so you saying "I can just make an onlyfans account" as if its some kind of default option that all women can take part in is ridiculous

Like I said above:
You guys are ironically letting your perspective as a man influence your hypothetical perspective as a woman, but if you were born a woman, you'd think like your average woman, you woudn't even be logical, wouldn't you miss being logical?

I Wouldn't like to be one either but you must understand where the OP is coming from.

50% FUCKING CHANCE WE HAD OF BEING BORN WITH A HOLE. FUCCCCKKKK
JFL, sorry but no, this is pure faggotry, wishing you had holes, the implication of that is wishing you could get fucked

OP has no point, because an equally unlikely hypothetical, is being born a high tier male, yet his mind went towards being born a woman instead, if we can choose between equally unlikely hypotheticals THERE'S NO NEED TO GO TOWARDS THE ONE WHERE YOUR SEX CHANGES UNLESS THAT'S THE PART THAT YOU REALLY DESIRE (RATHER THAN THE IMPROVED LIFE PART)

Last edited:
FWIW I saw this posted to IT and they're calling us gay again because of it.

It is gay, it sounds homoerotic in nature, like a man who is repressing his homosexuality and this thread is an outlet for it, I can't even blame inceltears for this one, I would not be surprised if OP is from inceltears and posted this on purpose to bait users into making themselves look gay, I hope our posts are in some captures to at least not make the forum look too pathetic JFL

I think it was fivefourmanlet who said this a while back

We are simply being objective in saying that holes have better lives than men most all of the time. Maybe top tier giga chad life moggs holes because he can create bastard children and all foids will love him. Objectively though foids simply have WAY better and easier lives than 80% of men at least

Yes and my point is, if you have equally unlikely hypotheticals, its weird for you to choose the one where your sex changes, when you can choose a hypothetical where you keep your sex and get the same perks

Let me make this simple:
1. You get 1 million dollars
2. You get 1 million dollars but you become a woman

IF YOU CHOOSE #2, WHAT YOU WANTED OUT OF THE HYPOTHETICAL WAS THE SEX CHANGE NOT THE PERKS

Its that simple

Last edited:
Yes and my point is, if you have equally unlikely hypotheticals, its weird for you to choose the one where your sex changes, when you can choose a hypothetical where you keep your sex and get the same perks

Let me make this simple:

IF YOU CHOOSE #2, WHAT YOU WANTED OUT OF THE HYPOTHETICAL WAS THE SEX CHANGE NOT THE PERKS

Its that simple
I’d rather be chad than a foid but rather be a foid than a inkel

I’d rather be chad than a foid but rather be a foid than a inkel

Ok, but you have to see how that has homoerotic undertones if you are alright with getting fucked just because it affords you a better lifestyle, that means if given an opportunity you'd be willing to do gay shit if you were paid handsomely (millions) and you'd be quite alright with it

There are implications to the thoughts we have and what were willing to do

If you'd be a woman just for an easier life, then you'd actually have no problem taking on a woman's role in the bedroom for an easier life either

I'd rather die than be a woman, and my "incel tier" isn't that bad, if I get enough money I can have an enjoyable life, if I was a 3/10 Incel I still wouldn't choose to be a woman over it, I'd simply choose death, life isn't so amazing that I'm attached to it

Ok, but you have to see how that has homoerotic undertones if you are alright with getting fucked just because it affords you a better lifestyle, that means if given an opportunity you'd be willing to do gay shit if you were paid handsomely (millions) and you'd be quite alright with it

There are implications to the thoughts we have and what were willing to do

If you'd be a woman just for an easier life, then you'd actually have no problem taking on a woman's role in the bedroom for an easier life either

I'd rather die than be a woman, and my "incel tier" isn't that bad, if I get enough money I can have an enjoyable life, if I was a 3/10 Incel I still wouldn't choose to be a woman over it, I'd simply choose death, life isn't so amazing that I'm attached to it
Well if I was a foid that’s assuming that I would become a normal foid and be chadsexual and since foids are chad only nowadays then I would be able to have sex with who I would want too. Also it’s a hypothetical anyway it’s not real I could never actually become a foid (trannys don’t count)

Also it’s a hypothetical anyway it’s not real I could never actually become a foid (trannys don’t count)

This sounds a lot like when people say "its just a fantasy", I made a thread about this nonsense before:

The statement that "its just a fantasy" is the most cliche BS lie people tell themselves, and also it shows how the word "fantasy" no longer has any meaning, it lost its original meaning

A fantasy has always been something that YOU WANT TO MAKE COME TRUE, so its ridiculous how I see people using it in the context of sexual fetishes, the term literally makes no sense when used like this

ITS LIKE A GUY SAYING - "ITS MY DREAM TO GROW UP AND BE A FIRE FIGHTER" AND THEN FINISHES WITH "BUT ITS JUST A DREAM THOUGH, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT"

IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY WANT IT, STOP CALLING IT A FANTASY

If something is a fantasy, ITS BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN, which is why saying "its just a fantasy" is ridiculous

You saying "I'd choose to be a woman, but its just a hypothetical" is ridiculous, because the point is, if given the chance, you'd still choose it, BECAUSE YOU WANT IT

Its like a weird way to mentally dismiss what you want despite saying you want it

Last edited:
This sounds a lot like when people say "its just a fantasy", I made a thread about this nonsense before:

If something is a fantasy, ITS BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN, which is why saying "its just a fantasy" is ridiculous

You saying "I'd choose to be a woman, but its just a hypothetical" is ridiculous, because the point is, if given the chance, you'd still choose it, BECAUSE YOU WANT IT

Its like a weird way to mentally dismiss what you want despite saying you want it
If I was given the chance to be a foid all logic would have long since been thrown out the window at that point so stop taking it to seriously and interpreting it as gay. Also IT is down so they can’t be calling it gay.

If I was given the chance to be a foid all logic would have long since been thrown out the window at that point so stop taking it to seriously and interpreting it as gay. Also IT is down so they can’t be calling it gay.

It is gay, nobody has to "take it seriously" for it to be like that, incel tears calling it gay doesn't make it any more gayer, its gay without their criticism

I want you to seriously ask yourself this - "If you were speaking about this hypothetical with a psychiatrist, how do you think they would interpret your admission of wanting to be a woman over being a man, rather than just wanting to be an improved version of yourself?"

I can guarantee you, the first thing they'd write down in their little notepad is - "possible feelings of repressed homosexuality", there are implications to ones professed desires, it has nothing to do with "seriousness"

Now I guess I'll stop this back and forth

Last edited:
It is gay, nobody has to "take it seriously" for it to be like that, incel tears calling it gay doesn't make it any more gayer, its gay without their criticism

I want you to seriously ask yourself this - "If you were speaking about this hypothetical with a psychiatrist, how do you think they would interpret your admission of wanting to be a woman over being a man"

I can guarantee you, the first thing they'd write down in their little notepad is - "possible feelings of repressed homosexuality", there are implications to ones professed desires, it has nothing to do with "seriousness"

Now I guess I'll stop this back and forth
Yes please I’m not gay just because foids don’t wanna fuck me and aren’t attracted to me doesn’t mean I’m not attracted to them. Also fuck psychiatrists anyway it’s just a fake science for foids to “study” in college cause it’s easy so they can spend more time getting fucked by frat chad.

it’s just a fake science for foids to “study” in college cause it’s easy so they can spend more time getting fucked by frat chad.

So, you're saying you guys have common desires :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (alright I'm done now)

So, you're saying you guys have common desires :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (alright I'm done now)
I never said common desires and please understand that some people can actually be objective and that incels aren’t closeted gays. You are an incel we understand that holes simply lead easier lives objectively at least in western countries.

@sub8male @cryptic__egg

That's pretty gay, I don't wanna be fucked by men, I just want the better social respect that comes from being a foid. I'm still happy to be a man overall. It's the same as wishing I wasn't in college education; sometimes it seems like life would be nice without studying, but overall I'm still glad I'm studying.

objectively foids have life much better than us. don't cope
That's pretty gay, I don't wanna be fucked by men, I just want the better social respect that comes from being a foid. I'm still happy to be a man overall. It's the same as wishing I wasn't in college education; sometimes it seems like life would be nice without studying, but overall I'm still glad I'm studying.

I just want the better social respect that comes from being a foid

That I understand completely, but what confuses me about threads like this, is that if you're doing a hypothetical, you could just create a hypothetical where you get said "social respect", there was no need to include being a woman into the imagined scenario, unless you wanted it to be the key aspect of the hypothetical (which @BITG clearly did)

Like I said before (a good example):

IF YOU CHOOSE #2 TO BE AN OPTION IN THE LIST, WHAT YOU WANTED OUT OF THE HYPOTHETICAL WAS THE SEX CHANGE NOT THE PERKS (1 Million Dollars)

To me it just seems like some guys are going out of their way to create hypotheticals that involve them becoming women, because if its THE PERKS that you wanted, then the hypotheticals should be ABOUT THE PERKS NOT SEX CHANGE

@BITG
Please understand when you make threads like this, what the implications are

If your focus is on the perks, then your hypothetical should reflect that, but it comes off as if your focus is on NOT THE PERKS WOMEN HAVE, BUT THE PERKS OF BEING A WOMAN

Last edited:
That I understand completely, but what confuses me about threads like this, is that if you're doing a hypothetical, you could just create a hypothetical where you get said "social respect", there was no need to include being a woman into the imagined scenario, unless you wanted it to be the key aspect of the hypothetical (which @BITG clearly did)

Like I said before (a good example):

IF YOU CHOOSE #2 TO BE AN OPTION IN THE LIST, WHAT YOU WANTED OUT OF THE HYPOTHETICAL WAS THE SEX CHANGE NOT THE PERKS (1 Million Dollars)

To me it just seems like some guys are going out of their way to create hypotheticals that involve them becoming women, because if its THE PERKS that you wanted, then the hypotheticals should be ABOUT THE PERKS NOT SEX CHANGE

@BITG
Please understand when you make threads like this, what the implications are

If your focus is on the perks, then your hypothetical should reflect that, but it comes off as if your focus is on NOT THE PERKS WOMEN HAVE, BUT THE PERKS OF BEING A WOMAN
Yeah, I can agree with this tbhtbhngldedsrs. I’ll be more specific next time

this thread is so gay that I got confused you don't have an anime avi

We all wish we could be chad and live life on easy mode, but this is giga cope in the face of living life on tutorial mode as a female.

Its difficult for me to accept that this is the only life we get. I mean, there is legit zero evidence that there is ANYTHING other than this one life we are experiencing, and to think this one life we live is filled with hatred, sorrow, loneliness, and pain consistently, when as a hole, we would EASILY be able to fix much of this stuff.

Now, we could have been born chads, yes, but that percentage is much lower than the 50% FUCKING CHANCE WE HAD OF BEING BORN WITH A HOLE. FUCCCCKKKK :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I COULD HAVE BEEN LIVING ON JUST-EXIST-MODE, BUT THE 50/50 COIN FLIP JUST HAPPENED TO LAND ON MALE!!!!!!! :woke::woke::woke::woke:
No we didn't. Why would you want to be a woman. I still want to fuck women with my dick.

Can even win a coin toss smh :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

No wonder we have so many trannies.