Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment We must enslave women and treat her as animals

• Thread starter Incel Constantine
  • Start date
Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Use them only for sex, reproduction, clean and even to kill and torture some for pleasure.[/UWSL] [UWSL]It would be a perfect world. In videogame. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

it fucks my mind why the hell are mankind not doing this.

It will happen one day

I'm against slavery (including wageslavery).

But I do believe foids should be legally classed as pets, and animal cruelty laws should apply (no torturing or killing or anything like that).

I'm against slavery (including wageslavery).

But I do believe foids should be legally classed as pets, and animal cruelty laws should apply (no torturing or killing or anything like that).
Why? You would have to keep them in line

Why? You would have to keep them in line

Yes but! Imagine someone arguing against the system and how cruel it is and we can't point to those protections and go

"No look. Its illegal to keep them in a cage that's too small for them. We are legally required to feed them and we can't beat them up too much! Its a very fair system that protects wom*n more than it hurts them!"

[UWSL] [UWSL]Use them only for sex, reproduction, clean and even to kill and torture some for pleasure.[/UWSL] [UWSL]It would be a perfect world. In videogame. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
We should great a video game for that :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This world isn’t paradise

it fucks my mind why the hell are mankind not doing this.
most men are fucking cuckold retards. we need eugenics to remove the cucked men from gene pool, every male feminist should be sterilized. We have to kill and sterilize them all(in video game) every generation for a few centuries, probably millenniums to end up with a fully based male dominant society free of those cucks.

most men are fucking cuckold retards. we need eugenics to remove the cucked men from gene pool, every male feminist should be sterilized. We have to kill and sterilize them all(in video game) every generation for a few centuries, probably millenniums to end up with a fully based male dominant society free of those cucks.

I don't have dogs
People who have dogs usually keep them in line without torture. People who torture dogs don't usually keep them in line.