Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to find a way to replace women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because the way things are going in 2020 where even high tier normies are getting nothing things need to change. This is not sustanable.

Women need mandatory lobotomys

Tocuh peen and look at exciting cartoon picture

We can replace them with

Cloning seems to be the way to go to me, just go terminator style where you clone a human body without a brain and then make it controlled by an artificial intelligence

concEntRation camps

why doesn't anybody ever mention thermonuclear war? :feelsokman: sexbots and ectogenesis are waaay off

Cloning seems to be the way to go to me, just go terminator style where you clone a human body without a brain and then make it controlled by an artificial intelligence
I want a sexy jb foid with a dog brain to make sure she'll be loyal.

Bring in the sexbot jb waifus already. What are we waiting for?

why doesn't anybody ever mention thermonuclear war? :feelsokman: sexbots and ectogenesis are waaay off
True it will be awhile before we're even close to starting on sexbots and artificial wombs but what would a nuclear war do?

True it will be awhile before we're even close to starting on sexbots and artificial wombs but what would a nuclear war do?
the longer the peace, the more comfortable foids get and the more cucked society gets. we need to shake things up a little. in war the worst thing that can happen is death and that would be a relief honestly

Not really, he wants to deprive everyone of sex. It should be the opposite imo.

If you don't know what you're missing out on, you're not missing out.

"jutinbobbing is fun. Ever hear of it? No, well you're missing out"

Get the point?

If you don't know what you're missing out on, you're not missing out.

"jutinbobbing is fun. Ever hear of it? No, well you're missing out"

Get the point?
Sure, but the need for intimacy and sex is biologically ingrained into our brains, in his perfect world men would likely turn gay, and that’s faggotry I won’t allow

Maybe if we rewired the human brain, but that’s pretty fuckin hard

Sexbots preferably with AI, artificial wombs, etc.

Once the tech is perfected it'll be expensive as shit to even rent one for the night. I'll have to wagecuckmaxx for years and save up.

Sure, but the need for intimacy and sex is biologically ingrained into our brains, in his perfect world men would likely turn gay, and that’s faggotry I won’t allow

Maybe if we rewired the human brain, but that’s pretty fuckin hard

Call me crazy, but has it ever been tested on men what would happen if they were never exposed to a female EVER?

Ectogenesis and waifubots.

The only salvation for mankind.

The whole "replacing women" thing seems to me like a cope. We need to put women in their place and to show them where they belong, but nothing will ever beat human white pussy. And we can't just abandon the procreation aspect of humanity...

The whole "replacing women" thing seems to me like a cope. We need to put women in their place and to show them where they belong, but nothing will ever beat human white pussy. And we can't just abandon the procreation aspect of humanity...
Even if we do that at some point in the future women will ask for rights like they have now and guys will give it to them because they don't see women behaving badly. And we can try to make artificial wombs.