We need to increase and ramp up the slut shaming of women and whores

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
127d 55m
Shaming is very effective. Societal consequences matter. The reason all these women are massive sluts fucking around in their teens and 20s and starting onlyfans and posting nudes on insta is because they know there will never be consequences. The "men" of the future are not going to be like "oh you fucked a 50 men? Yeah I would never marry you, you worthless slut". THATS how men should be. But they won't be. And women know this. That's why they're free to whore.

So call a slut a slut at every oppurtinity. Call every man who marries a whore a fucking cuck and send his children pictures of their naked mom. Make sure never to treat any woman with double digit body count or ANY naked pic or vid online as a human. Do not treat them as human or respect. Just simply repeat shut the fuck up whore.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
36d 12h 51m
i never miss an opportunity to call out whores online

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
127d 55m
i never miss an opportunity to call out whores online
-

kinggGoblin

kinggGoblin

Officer
6d 23h 20m
no matter how much you shame it probably wont matter since the general normie consensus is that sluts aren't a bad thing

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
127d 55m
no matter how much you shame it probably wont matter since the general normie consensus is that sluts aren't a bad thing
It can be again. It was just considered a bad thing just 30 years ago. And it starts with shaming. Don't just shame the sluts, shame the men who marry the slults

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
38d 20h 8m
Shaming is very effective. Societal consequences matter. The reason all these women are massive sluts fucking around in their teens and 20s and starting onlyfans and posting nudes on insta is because they know there will never be consequences. The "men" of the future are not going to be like "oh you fucked a 50 men? Yeah I would never marry you, you worthless slut". THATS how men should be. But they won't be. And women know this. That's why they're free to whore.

So call a slut a slut at every oppurtinity. Call every man who marries a whore a fucking cuck and send his children pictures of their naked mom. Make sure never to treat any woman with double digit body count or ANY naked pic or vid online as a human. Do not treat them as human or respect. Just simply repeat shut the fuck up whore.
women lie about their numbers, they are all whores.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
21d 7h 35m
Right now they can cope with this by saying all those that slut shame them are incels, this isn't helped by the sheer number of men, some of whom even have girlfriends/wives providing support for the incel meme and supporting women's rights to be sluts.

I

Introvert

-
19d 9h 54m
I will destroy all whores.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 11h 9m
kill all sluts, ban onlyfans

incelerated

incelerated

New Ranks Rock | Death To GLM
13d 20h 28m
I 100% agree.
You can't pass laws that manage people's personal lives. That's against freedom and will turn the country into a dictatorship. I live in a dictatorship and know how fucked that is. I assure you you don't want Sharia law or anything like that. Yes you could pass laws that limit whoring to some degree but they won't be effective.
What has to be done is this. Societal pressure. Just shame the whore to hell. Let them know there will be consequences to their actions. Let them no they are accountable. Let them know they can't just do whatever they want and get away with it. You act like a whore you'll be treated like a whore.