Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to put foids in burqas

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
We need to reduce the devastating effects of the male sex drive by covering women head to toe, by doing this, it would decrease the power of the pussy. Not only that, women would suddenly lose their ability to use fake- up and slutty clothes. Lastly, by not seeing their face and body, it will allow males to see how foids truly act, like braindead blobs who walk around and gossip non- stop. Think about it for real doe, pussy power would be stunted tbh.

Idk that shit kinda creeps me out, '50s dresses were fine tho.

Yeah because I want my girlfriend looking like a silent hill monster. The 1950s style dresses were fine.

Yeah because I want my girlfriend looking like a silent hill monster. The 1950s style dresses were fine.
Foids only wear that shit in public, they're not like that indoors jfl

Foids only wear that shit in public, they're not like that indoors jfl
Still I just don’t see the point in putting all that on her when a dress would do fine.

Cute but she’s still a whore for chad
That's a given, AWALT.

I'm just saying it's better than constantly being tormented with females wearing absolutely fucking nothing in public in front of us mewmew.

Yes but soy cucks won't let that happen

Idk that shit kinda creeps me out, '50s dresses were fine tho.
^

Islamic views towards women is based but their other shit is retarded.

In Islam it is well-known and understood that women use sex for power, and that they cannot be trusted with such power. The wise elders knew this. They are a liability and without covering up, they can develop excessive and unwarranted power, simply by being young and fertile instead of old and wise.

Will not happend

Afghanistan doing it rn

i hate how foids with short shorts and tattos hate getting attention from sub8 men