Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to stop letting in so many low-IQ, obese, shitskins through the border

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
No wealthy non-white nation, such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Twain etc would do that. At this rate the USA will only be 25% white in 100 years. Today USA is only 58% white.

Sadly, this is what the Jews support.

I agree, only women immigration

Pre-9/11, Pre-Columbine USA was the peak. It's all downhill from here.

Another day another landehale hate thread from @bcroger
giphy.webp

As long as u have Woke Trannies having seats in congress it will never end

The "women" are like 300 lbs and like 5" tall. Most live off welfare. I don't want them either.
African and Indian women in UK tend to be slim because of lack of money

Let them through the border just don't feed them goyslop. Have you seen properly nourished latinas:feelsohh:

Your problem is think race, nationalism and another bullshit will solve your personal problems

Let them through the border just don't feed them goyslop. Have you seen properly nourished latinas:feelsohh:
The issue is that 85% of "latinas" are fat pigs. 5" average height. Fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth, besides sheboons of course.

Last edited:
Your problem is think race, nationalism and another bullshit will solve your personal problems
Yes. I do care that the USA will be a shithole due to all the third world, 85 IQ average immigration in 100 years.

USA kinda makes sense

Exactly. A mixed nation should maintain the quota.

Anywhere else should review it for their own needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back