Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We never even had a chance to develop extroverted personality

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Mine past experiences were kinda like this: each time i acted loud and outgoing i was just shunned by social group, so i adapted timid personality

Yep. Always got shat on so stopped bothering.

Well yeah, same as confidence, it's an external factor controlled by the social environment you live in.

Yeah, Chad is confident and has a "great" extroverted personality because he received positive reinforcement throughout his entire life (thanks to his attractive genetic lottery looks). They had all the opportunities from the day they were born to practice and express themselves, while ugly people had no friends and were bullied and ridiculed the second they opened their mouths. Normie fucktards just refuse to get this simple concept through their stupid thick skulls.

I don’t think you can develop one, no matter how I hanged out with my friends, I still enjoyed much more to be at home on my own. Always preferred it, though I’m not a schizoid or something, I just prefer being on my own most of the time

Extrovert Chad = Alpha male
Introvert Chad = Sigma male

They just put you in your place.

Mine past experiences were kinda like this: each time i acted loud and outgoing i was just shunned by social group, so i adapted timid personality
Confident ugly guy=creepy

I relate to this hard, that is exactly what happened to me, I was always hyper-extroverted in my younger years but got shunned. So I became more quiet and laid back, still got no friends :dafuckfeels: