Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we should all collectivize, organize, strike, to do what exactly?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
whats the incel rebellions plan here? no pessimistic or nihilist fags allowed, men are talking

to destroy the american left and create a society of male dominance obviously

Is it pessimistic to say that you'll never find enough incels that agree on a cause and have the striking power to make people care?

The thing is that taking actions IRL will be very hard if not impossible given that we all live in different parts of the world.
The best way to make our voice be heard is inspiring ourselves from Isis (the egyptian god)

Is it pessimistic to say that you'll never find enough incels that agree on a cause and have the striking power to make people care?
we may never but I'm just discussing hypotheticals. just pretend that we are common in numbers, even if we are what are the steps we should take?

we may never but I'm just discussing hypotheticals. just pretend that we are common in numbers, even if we are what are the steps we should take?

So hypothetically, we're assuming we all agree on our demands and we are too big a group to ignore?

See, I don't know that we have anything to bargain with. If we were too big to ignore, people might say as much as "Let's let the incels speak, let's sympathize with the incels" but we wouldn't be able to turn that into, like, we're not gonna make girls have sex with us. The most we're getting is a voice in the social justice debate. You can't mandate anyone do anything.

foids dont like incels and that is never gonna change. one man cant fight a army. and a bunch of incels wont win even if they yelled and screamed this is a injustice. if you are a ugly man, women are the enemy.