Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should at least die peacefully

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
With all the bullshit we go through on a day-to-day basis; after all the bullying we endure.

after all the cucked rules we adhere to, to basically get by without causing a ruckus.

after all the times we’ve been rejected because of our ugly or below average face and height.

After all of that: we should at least die peacefully. But apparently, that’s too much to ask for.

because the god of this world is a foid:feelsdevil: fuck her:feelsjuice:

While our enemies should suffer just like we do.

While our enemies should suffer just like we do.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
They don’t deserve beautiful peaceful deaths, we do. After all the shit we have to put up with, that’s the least the universe can do.

Die while submitting to the pure unearned heaven that others get to live just for being born? Certainly not that.

Pain doesn’t bring peace. So our deaths cannot be peaceful.

Pain doesn’t bring peace. So our deaths cannot be peaceful.
Brutal. And that’s exactly why I’m scared to die. Imagine how painful it will be? Do we still feel it after our body deactivates? Scary

Die while submitting to the pure unearned heaven that others get to live just for being born? Certainly not that.
I agree. They were born and got to live, while others rot and/or die for not looking a certain way. For this world truly is hell.

With all the bullshit we go through on a day-to-day basis; after all the bullying we endure.

after all the cucked rules we adhere to, to basically get by without causing a ruckus.

after all the times we’ve been rejected because of our ugly or below average face and height.

After all of that: we should at least die peacefully. But apparently, that’s too much to ask for.

because the god of this world is a foid:feelsdevil: fuck her:feelsjuice:
I wish God was a foid.Sadly God doesn't exist and we are living in a limbo state of sadness until eternal oblivion of nonexistence comes again to take us.

I wish God was a foid.Sadly God doesn't exist and we are living in a limbo state of sadness until eternal oblivion of nonexistence comes again to take us.
Brutal nihilismpill, I agree:feelsjuice:

when overly Attractive People break rules , they get adored and eventually even Sponsored ( jeremy meeks , dealers , thugs etc )

if someone else does it and that someone else isnt a Biological Woman , its Over.

We are in Kek :feelsclown: World.

@perpetual anger

when overly Attractive People break rules , they get adored and eventually even Sponsored ( jeremy meeks , dealers , thugs etc )

if someone else does it and that someone else isnt a Biological Woman , its Over.

We are in Kek :feelsclown: World.

@perpetual anger
The absolute state of affairs :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I am against logging out because it means that our enemies win, it is admitting defeat. As long as I'm alive, as long as I can looksmaxx I won't give up.

I am against logging out because it means that our enemies win, it is admitting defeat. As long as I'm alive, as long as I can looksmaxx I won't give up.
We should take mattERs into our own hands and handle this situation with an all out assault. (In video game)

Painful life
Painful death
Painful everything

Painful life
Painful death
Painful everything
Read the book of Ecclesiastes. Don’t read the whole thing; only the first page. It says how everything is vanity and futile, and that this is all for nothing.:feelsohgod:

Read the book of Ecclesiastes. Don’t read the whole thing; only the first page. It says how everything is vanity and futile, and that this is all for nothing.:feelsohgod:
Damn it’s over for many men indeed :cryfeels: