Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we should begin raping muslim Arab women

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
These people come to Europe and start raping our sisters. Example i UK they groom young Hindu foids for sex, in gERMANY THEY RAPE YOUNG WHITE WOMEN:

So now I think its time to promote raping young muslim women. It must be an eye and eye, why must only Arabs enjoy yet we musnt do it also?

I mean as long as don't race mix and make ugly brown babies with them then I'd be full support of it

I want to CREAMPIE muslim arab women, but they are Chaddam only

I mean as long as don't race mix and make ugly brown babies with them then I'd be full support of it
Just do it, just catch some head scarf foid and drag her aside and do it

I want to CREAMPIE muslim arab women, but they are Chaddam only
just rape them same as they rape your sisters.

Rape those ones wearing head coverings.

I want the head to be covered while raping( in video game)

How does this punish the rapists?

Rape is bad
look at this. Must be a Kike

@faded Look at this son of a bitch. Must should be done with Kikes like this muthafucka?

In video games right?? We would able to rapes some foids in That.

@faded Look at this son of a bitch. Must should be done with Kikes like this muthafucka?
No bitch you called

white cunts who don't give 2 shits about your sisters

You don't care about women you just wanna rape

Kys kaffir murtadd jewish nigger. I will crash a plane into your basement. They are the only ones who wear clothes in 2024.
Mutha fucka. We will rape ur daughters son of a bitch. That sweet pussy, you think u can just be the only one raping. We will deal with u my bwoy

Absolutely not Officer. I would never rape anyone.

Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

No bitch you called

white cunts who don't give 2 shits about your sisters
then fuck off back to Russia u fucking trash. Either u a kike or a white gay

Not a single pixel.

Yeah kill that stupid cuck

I'm sorry but that's not the position of the incel community either
stfu cuck stupid faggot I just want to experience a pussy without paying 5000000$ this is crazy fuckijg im 5’4 i crave accès to a vagina to fuck and kiss even if I have to grape I don’t give a fuck anymore (in gta)b

stfu cuck stupid faggot I just want to experience a pussy without paying 5000000$ this is crazy fuckijg im 5’4 i crave accès to a vagina to fuck and kiss even if I have to grape I don’t give a fuck anymore (in gta)b
You are the real cuck for putting that gta nonsense

Anyways see you in ban appeal niga

Your literally 1/4 nigger (which translates to like 40% in phenotype). Your mum is half nigger. "Lord of grannys" your own granny got screwed by a nigger and stained you, giving you that dogskin pfp, go monkey cry over BBC. No migrant rapes high testosterone negro foids anyways, you don't even have a right to complain. We will ER on anyone who touches our foids we will one day ascend with.

I support killing migrant rapists, not by monkeys but by the white parents of the white children they graped.
White parents of the rapes "children" Will forgive and forget like good lil civilized Christans they are

Your literally 1/4 nigger (which translates to like 40% in phenotype). Your mum is half nigger. "Lord of grannys" your own granny got screwed by a nigger and stained you, giving you that dogskin pfp, go monkey cry over BBC. No migrant rapes high testosterone negro foids anyways, you don't even have a right to complain. We will ER on anyone who touches our foids we will one day ascend with.

I support killing migrant rapists, not by monkeys but by the white parents of the white children they graped.
shut up Sandnigger and go back 2 sand monkey land. We must be free to rape any sand bitch we feel like and if u open that filthy thing u call a mouth we will stab u . You keep that thing u call a mouth shut my bwoy. U thought u sand monkeys were smart now u must pay and we must now stab u

I am seeing Israelis enjoying raping hijabi foids yet I must not? U muthafucka sandnigger, go back where u come from

Sand explosives >>> nigger knives. It's over for Hood nigs that think think they can knife a Muslim. I am not even Arab, just Muslim.
dont worry my bwoy, ur time is up

You coon, you could simply just have not racebaited before then I had no problems with you. You kaffir niggers have no more of a right to the West than any sandcel. You will not touch any of Hamudi's relatives. It's over for you.

Go ahead, your niggers will just run through TATP mines, you have athleticism but no brains.
At least u getting genocided in Gaza because u 2 cheeky. Go back where u come from. I am glad u monkeys are now banned from protesting against Israel in EU.

shut ur mouth u monkey. U r so stupid and so useless that sand monkeys will sign like a bird for any none sand monkey passport. Sand monkeys are getting passports in EU , guess what they have to do to get it? and once they have it guess what they have 2 do to keep it? Shows how weak and stupid sandmonkeys are. Look at how weak and pathetic sandmonkeys are. The monkeys in Gaza are getting genocided and the monkeys in Saudi say nothing. The monkeys in Cairo do nothing. U are useless, stupid, weak people. Sut ur moutrh Sand nigger anytime I see an Arab bitch and I feel like it I will rape her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBVYrNR8dq4

You coon, you could simply just have not racebaited before then I had no problems with you. You kaffir niggers have no more of a right to the West than any sandcel. You will not touch any of Hamudi's relatives. It's over for you.

Go ahead, your niggers will just run through TATP mines, you have athleticism but no brains.
Infact even worse muslims are getting gnocided in China and the whole lot of moneys do nothing.

You are weak and useless , a joke.

But they talk strong"one Ummah, one attacked is like all attacked", my ass

We are weak atm tbh.
But nigger, don't pelt rocks at other's when you live in a glass house.
Niggers have no civilisation, the few that did like the Mali empire was because they were Muslims.
View attachment 1095799
Whites are the ones that should be concerned, these are not "your sisters". You will be a nigger until your bloodline is diluted at least 2⁴.
Your own race is often 1st in rapes, murder and crime. Why don't you advocate for the murder and rape of your own peoples?
shieeeet Sandnigger this is my fathers country and my fathers people. This my land.

Say what ever the fuck u want, just go back where u come from. Its time to start raping sand bitches and stabbing sand monkeys. We dont 2 see ur ugly faces any more. Infact I am going outside in abit I now want to find any sand monkey outside and fight or rape a sand bitch

Average lookist incelphobic ape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHugYvgXjv4

This is you chimping out with your mile-wide nose.
It's your country because your grandfather and his ancestors came to pick cotton, as the Arab Ibn Khaldun describes:
View attachment 1095845

Apologies to based religionmaxxed Qwertyuiop and Rabbi. In reality no race is bad, it's only faggots from a certain race. I have already said the rapist Arabs should be killed, yet the nigger within you is not capable of logic, despite being 1/4 black, the defects of a dozen Negros culminates within you.

@Qwertyuiop99 where u from nigga?

@Rabbi Schneerson nigga where u from?

Average lookist incelphobic ape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHugYvgXjv4

This is you chimping out with your mile-wide nose.
It's your country because your grandfather and his ancestors came to pick cotton, as the Arab Ibn Khaldun describes:
View attachment 1095845

Apologies to based religionmaxxed Qwertyuiop and Rabbi. In reality no race is bad, it's only faggots from a certain race. I have already said the rapist Arabs should be killed, yet the nigger within you is not capable of logic, despite being 1/4 black, the defects of a dozen Negros culminates within you.

so niggaz will be following that Sand religion yet Sand monkeys wrote all those hadiths about niggers?

Dont worry we will now gather all those hadiths and make a pdf and give it to every tik tok, snap chat in all those countries. So u thought u were smart. U just gave me an idea, what a stupid sand monkey :lul:

These people come to Europe and start raping our sisters. Example i UK they groom young Hindu foids for sex, in gERMANY THEY RAPE YOUNG WHITE WOMEN:

So now I think its time to promote raping young muslim women. It must be an eye and eye, why must only Arabs enjoy yet we musnt do it also?
“You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. ' But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also" Matthew 5:38-39 @IronsideCel

“You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. ' But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also" Matthew 5:38-39 @IronsideCel
I dont believe in Jew religions of monotheism any more. I stopped whn I discovered even in Islam Jews are all over that book. Muhammad was a bloody Jew, his wives were Jews. Infact Sandnigger muslims are kikes that simply converted to Islam. The whole lot are all fuckinh kikes, all of them. Did u know a mulsim can eat Kosher food? They cut their dicks same like Jews. They worship a black stone same like Jews that put that black rock on their heads. They wear the same clothes when praying

JEWS

1 6601388An orthodox jewish man reads from a prayer book with his hand on a F8GA4H

MUSLIMS

DownloadImagesDownload 1

Last edited:
They are not hadith, Ibn Khaldun is a sociologist. Islam condemns racism, but sociologists could not help notice low IQ behaviour. Go ahead and post it wherever, your own nigger-loving media will ban you. Racism is often bad I agree, but you started me off with your faggot post.
so u saying all those hadith of Berbers been wild animals or niggers as animals are all fake? All the stuff written by muslim scholars and fatwas given by muslim scholars throughtout history is all fake?

There is a difference between religious scholars able to issue fatwas and Muslim historians, sociologists, polymaths, philosophers etc. who are also pro-religion but typically not a religious authority.
I want to know

1)How many slaves did Muhammad have. How many Niggers and how many Arabs? Just give me the figures only, no long stories.

2) Was it the religious scholars who said niggers should be slaves? Dont give me long stories just answer who gave the Fatwas to take slaves. Was the Qoran, scholars or the common muslim in Indonesia or was it Sandniggers?