Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we should begin raping muslim Arab women

Did u see what this sandnigger @Nograsscel is posting about blacks?

They are not hadith, Ibn Khaldun is a sociologist. Islam condemns racism, but sociologists could not help notice low IQ behaviour. Go ahead and post it wherever, your own nigger-loving media will ban you. Racism is often bad I agree, but you started me off with your faggot post.
Fuck nigger filth. You are a stealth nigger. Ibn Khaldun warned us about niggers like you. Niggers are an inferior race.

I dont believe in Jew religions of monotheism any more. I stopped whn I discovered even in Islam Jews are all over that book. Muhammad was a bloody Jew, his wives were Jews. Infact Sandnigger muslims are kikes that simply converted to Islam. The whole lot are all fuckinh kikes, all of them. Did u know a mulsim can eat Kosher food? They cut their dicks same like Jews. They worship a black stone same like Jews that put that black rock on their heads. They wear the same clothes when praying

JEWS

View attachment 1095876View attachment 1095877

MUSLIMS

View attachment 1095878View attachment 1095879View attachment 1095880
it was more so the verse i quoted

it correlates well with your statement

Fuck nigger filth. You are a stealth nigger. Ibn Khaldun warned us about niggers like you. Niggers are an inferior race.
what Ibn Khaldun say about stealth niggers?

There are some good ones who were born through no fault of their own. I have zero animosity towards them. Others embrace the nigger Hood culture and hate all non-black males.
you filthy Pakis, its u who are raping poor white girls but u want ur girls protected. It time 2 start raping and stabbing Paki filth

These people come to Europe and start raping our sisters. Example i UK they groom young Hindu foids for sex, in gERMANY THEY RAPE YOUNG WHITE WOMEN:

So now I think its time to promote raping young muslim women. It must be an eye and eye, why must only Arabs enjoy yet we musnt do it also?
I agree. But im not into donkeys tbh.
You can have them

"racist" yet the very premises of your post is racebaiting. why I called for a racebaiting ban even though I am occasionally racist like today.

Because nigger + atheist is a horrible combo. The only place in Africa you will really see curries anyways is the civilized white areas in South Africa.
They are everywhere flooding everywhere and must be thrown out.

so you are a curry haa?
I think its time currys must fuck off out of Africa. We dont want them anymore , racist trash

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRp5oMasVOs

As we should be. Racism is natural and healthy. JFL this is what you niggers do to us unprovoked. Imagine what would happen if we weren't racist.

Also JFL niggers complaining about racism = 'Women of this race aren't fucking us niggers'
Indians face 100 times more racism than blacks yet we don't complain half as much. If anything we Indians are too sympathetic towards Niggers.

As we should be. Racism is natural and healthy. JFL this is what you niggers do to us unprovoked. Imagine what would happen if we weren't racist.

Also JFL niggers complaining about racism = 'Women of this race aren't fucking us niggers'
Indians face 100 times more racism than blacks yet we don't complain half as much. If anything we Indians are too sympathetic towards Niggers.
First answer what what Ibn Khaldun say about stealth niggers?

Don't you get it you black ape? Blacks and pakis are more likely to rape, different being pakis just target younger foids. I support execution of those Pakis. idk about you nigger but I have also am part of a family hence as a non-cuck male I oppose rapefest-advocating cum-stained posts. That's why don't you call for part-black women like your own mother to be singled and raped, since part-coon males also rape in gross excess?
Dont worry about niggers, they rape preodiminantly niggers. I am talking about u fuking curry and sand monkey trash who want ur foids kept pure and rape other peoples children, sell other peoples children drugs, sell them shit expired products, want other peoples children to be ur slaves.

So fuck u why should i give a fuck about u? If i see ur daughter i will just do what ever i want same as u do it.

I haven’t seen one but I will

It's the less one percent. What about the other 99.9xxx%.

Nigger-on-white violence is an astronomically bigger issue. And since when do niggers rape other niggers. They don't even touch their own women. Again I would like to mention that pointing finger helps no-one.
Yeah well what ever fuck em. Niggers tell me I aint nigger and whites tell me i am white. I am already too fucking pale skinned and Euro facial features. The days of niggerdom are long gone

I just want you out thats all. No long stories of niggers or Hundus or gooks, nobody is worried about them or even upset with them . I said you and other sand niggers must fuck off or else we do what ever we want with your daughters from now on

These people come to Europe and start raping our sisters. Example i UK they groom young Hindu foids for sex, in gERMANY THEY RAPE YOUNG WHITE WOMEN:

So now I think its time to promote raping young muslim women. It must be an eye and eye, why must only Arabs enjoy yet we musnt do it also?
Glowies arent even trying anymore

Why dont tyrones flock to arabs instead of white woman

Why dont tyrones flock to arabs instead of white woman
They already doing it in France and even other Euro countries. Muslim foids born in Euro counries are not practicing muslims at all, maybe a few at best.

They already doing it in France and even other Euro countries. Muslim foids born in Euro counries are not practicing muslims at all, maybe a few at best.
They wouldnt in their own country either if it wasn't for the -
world louis GIF

“You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. ' But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also" Matthew 5:38-39 @IronsideCel
:feelsstudy::bigbrain::yes:

Yes let’s rape all Muslims women’s and then gas em

They're not even attractive enough for rape . Atleast not native musrats. Neither are indian and black women. The top 3 most unnattractive ethnicities for females

White skin has almost been most desirable especially women and I would fucking tear the fuck out of any musrat who dares try that shit. It's the piece of shit libtarded globalist pc european governments' fault.

The one thing I'm grateful about the U.S in all it's history is invading musrat countries. But the only way to completely wipe out muslim insects and islam in general is nukes. Just nuke all of middle east and especially turkroaches