Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should collectively try blue pill tactics…

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
For one month, and document our progress in terms of attracting foids and making friends. We need to disprove these cucks, I’m sick of them saying we have never tried. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

For one month, and document our progress in terms of attracting foids and making friends. We need to disprove these cucks, I’m sick of them saying we have never tried. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
We don't need to do that, whole life we tried bluepill shit and got rejected up to this point. And the evidence literally disprove these cucks already. They are unenlightened, there is no convincing these fags of the blackpill

Absolute waste of time. They'll just say we didn't try hard enough, or that we're trying too hard, or some other BS excuse.

Absolute waste of time. They'll just say we didn't try hard enough, or that we're trying too hard, or some other BS excuse.
well then at least we’ll be able to say for certain that these bluepillers don’t understand

Tried that, and I'm here in this forum. Even if you document it, the normies won't believe you; they'll try to gaslight you and say it was something in your facial expression, some word you said, or the shirt you were wearing.

I will never try to approach foids

I wont do anything to prove normies my nigga