Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should form a political party and demand free copes.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Even going outside, let alone getting a job is nearly impossible for incels. We should be entitled to UBI and subsidized prostitution.

Yes tbh i have disabilities preventing me from being successful in life.

Last edited:
What do you do when "subsidized prostitution" drives all the prostitutes away from the trade, out of self-righteousness? We live in times where you can sell pussy without a man ever touching it.

Cooope. Keep dreaming. Your party would never get elected if it was associated with incels. In fact, they would just use it to mock us saying we are toxic, lazy and leeches

Too lazy for that

There's no political solution in this day and age

Cooope. Keep dreaming. Your party would never get elected if it was associated with incels. In fact, they would just use it to mock us saying we are toxic, lazy and leeches
Exactly, pretty much all presidents ever have been Chads or had Chad facial features, but old.

Retarded idea. People aren't sympathetic to incels and they are often not receptive to policies that give people "free shit".

The better strategy is to support policies that remove privileges from toilets.

Retarded idea. People aren't sympathetic to incels and they are often not receptive to policies that give people "free shit".

Society gives free shit to the blacks

We are too ugly for democracy.

Society gives free shit to the blacks
You're delusional if you think because blacks get food stamps you can convince the majority of people to give you money for hookers and weed.

You're delusional if you think because blacks get food stamps you can convince the majority of people to give you money for hookers and weed.
More than 30% of young men could be incel. Even the announcmeent that we were running for office would generate more terror from society than if isis or Nazis were running.

^^^

Mandatory reparations for the shit we have suffered and endured.

I think we should expand our base first. Most incels are incels in denial. The self-identified incels are the minority among incels. We should reach out to the ugly of this world and preach to them our values so that the black pill ideology gets more followers. Then maybe the discussion about forming a party would be more mature.

We are not given free pussy, I don't think we'll be given government subsidized copes.
The best political system for us is liberal right.

nothing tax money goes toward tranny surgery and single mothers keep crying zoinkwell

What do you do when "subsidized prostitution" drives all the prostitutes away from the trade, out of self-righteousness? We live in times where you can sell pussy without a man ever touching it.
Those "men" are faggots who should be shamed.

*hits pipe*
What if you created an incel party that believed in the ideology you absolutely hate in order to discredit said ideology :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

politics is a rigged game. Look who funds all the movements, the government. Even the legit ones (grievance-wise) are just counter intelligence movements, most political movements are connected to lobbying organizations that do more to take away peoples' rights. Fact u even need a license to protest, and are put into "free speech zones" should speak volumes. If the bankers don't have a need or a use for your party, it isn't gonna happen. Politics is a scripted game. It's like the WWE.
IOW, it's over.

*hits pipe*
What if you created an incel party that believed in the ideology you absolutely hate in order to discredit said ideology :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
STOP BULLYING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your lucky your anonymous. I've been bullied by your types since the day I was born.
Thas rite

Cope. (((Democracy))) is a scam.
politics is a rigged game. Look who funds all the movements, the government. Even the legit ones (grievance-wise) are just counter intelligence movements, most political movements are connected to lobbying organizations that do more to take away peoples' rights. Fact u even need a license to protest, and are put into "free speech zones" should speak volumes. If the bankers don't have a need or a use for your party, it isn't gonna happen. Politics is a scripted game. It's like the WWE.
IOW, it's over.

Cope. (((Democracy))) is a scam.

How is it cope? What I told you was a harsher reality than the dinseyworld fantasy u told me, that we can fix it all by voting republican. The entire system is gynocentric. If you think tradthots are any less gynocentric than blue haired landwhale feminist, I've got a bridge to sell you in Oklahoma.
Unless I am misunderstading you, and you are basically saying exactly what I said that the "democratic process" is rigged, then yes, in that case, if I am coping by saying it then you are too because you're saying the same thing I am .

Last edited:
(((They'll))) immediately downplay us as just another far-right fascist organisation, to them, ugly males who demand rights are treated worse than actual Nazis. The reason? our fucking mugs

IOW, it's over.
Non-chad men need to stop contributing to the cucked soyciety for change to happen. Banker fags can't compete with 80% of men refusing to work and becoming neets, or only working under the table just enough to get by.

Non-chad men need to stop contributing to the cucked soyciety for change to happen. Banker fags can't compete with 80% of men refusing to work and becoming neets, or only working under the table just enough to get by.

Yeah, they can. They've been doing this down thru history, it's cyclical. This has happened many times before. Right now the globalists are trying to crash the current system in order to set up a new one "order out of chaos." That's what all this covid19 shit is about, and believe me, I can show you proof of Fauci stating TWICE in 2017, "there will be a surprise pandemic in the coming adm." -- they want this system to fall....

Perhaps we're waiting for it to fall too, but for different reasons.

subsidies decreasing supply?

How is it cope? What I told you was a harsher reality than the dinseyworld fantasy u told me, that we can fix it all by voting republican. The entire system is gynocentric. If you think tradthots are any less gynocentric than blue haired landwhale feminist, I've got a bridge to sell you in Oklahoma.
Unless I am misunderstading you, and you are basically saying exactly what I said that the "democratic process" is rigged, then yes, in that case, if I am coping by saying it then you are too because you're saying the same thing I am .
My reply was directed to the thread starter. I agree with what you said.

JFL at incels winning any election with foid voters.

If ugly people received surgery for being ugly, in the same way that trans and people with disabilities get it, it would be better for everyone.

No alternative but a gun

What he said, also:
Coexistence is unacceptable

Not a real party but have to say the policies are genius.

Will not work since even tho the number of Incels is high most of them are bluepilled and will not lump themselves with us

virmin supreme should be our leader
LFMfb2vC_400x400.jpg

tbh