Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should go back to horses

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Humanity should collectively go back to using horses instead of car like we did for thousands of years , people don’t start using cars collectively until the 1920s only a century ago and looked at what that’s caused for us it’s done more bad than good

KaczynskiCel seems to know what he's talking about

town houses have usually a small set of steps, the purpose of this is because horses shat so much on the streets that if your floor was on ground level your house would be flooded with volumes of horse shit.

i seen a horse on a modern street once because of gypies,some dude tied it on a lampost while he went to the shop. i saw it shit a fucking huge pile of shit.

horses will unironically fuck up your environment

One guy in the 1920's wrote a book that predicted all the social problems in our modern world today based on what he thought would happen when the normie masses got cars. Can't remember the book name though.

He even said horses are too much for the normie masses, possibly horses should be for the rich elite and foids.

seems to know what he's talking about

@General Alek thoughts ?

in 50 years they're going to invent some new crazy transportation shit and will we probably say the same thing about cars

in 50 years they're going to invent some crazy transportation shit and will we probably say the same thing about cars
horses been around for thousands of years cars only been around for a century or so

horses been around for thousands of years cars only been around for a century or so
you're right my comment was kinda retarded. the future is a huge mystery. I don't how I feel about the inventions coming soon, I fucking hate futuristic aesthetic

We should go back to swords, shields, spears, and arrows too.

No horses for your face :feelsEhh:

Issue is horses shit everywhere, unhygienic. Not as environmentally damaging as car smoke though.

Modern foids would just fuck the horses.