Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should infiltrate autism support forums and NTpill them!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They have the highest concentration of trucels anywhere, much more than here on fakecels.is, even @mistersinister posted frequently on them, many of them are still bluepilled and cope with the therapy meme, most of them are based friendless NEETs like us, there are thousands of NTpill studies and videos to vantablackpill them and we can easily show them the immense privilege of foids especially with those that are non NT. :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergirls/comments/s6zvsz/how_to_kiss_my_boyfriend_without_it_always/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

meanwhile with autistic males... :blackpill:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/tzk9it/i_am_going_to_ldar_lay_down_and_rot_for_the_rest/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Don't know how people can say autism isn't a curse. If you're an ugly male with an average or below average IQ, it is the worst possible thing that can happen to ya. I haven't a diagnosis in anything AFAIK, but given the little information my cunting parents tell me about my past, I wouldn't cross it off completely.
Jfl. This just goes to shows ugly males will assume they’re autistic without any diagnosis because they have 0 socialization skills and think it’s due to genetics, rather than their subhuman looks repelling everyone else away.

Jfl. This just goes to shows ugly males will assume they’re autistic without any diagnosis because they have 0 socialization skills and think it’s due to genetics, rather than their subhuman looks repelling everyone else away.
Do you realize that’s @tenta. :lul:

Also JFL at the "autistic" girl that still has a boyfriend :feelshaha:

Females live on tutorial mode with cheats code on, like for fucking real

massacre fuel

Do you realize that’s @tenta. :lul:
:lul::lul:
No, I didn’t.

Also JFL at the "autistic" girl that still has a boyfriend :feelshaha:

Females live on tutorial mode with cheats code on, like for fucking real
“i’m such an aspie, shy, and awkward teehee. Just ask my Chad bf I get creampied by daily.”
:feelsrope:

Lmao at that first reddit post :feelshaha:
Problem is most of the places you'd be trying to infiltrate would have cucked mods and ban you if you tried to indicate that autistic men face troubles in the dating market that are not applicable to women

Lmao at that first reddit post :feelshaha:
Problem is most of the places you'd be trying to infiltrate would have cucked mods and ban you if you tried to indicate that autistic men face troubles in the dating market that are not applicable to women
Just state it matter of factly and back up your claims with scientific literature. It should be obvious, but don't use any offensive language or do anything to violate the forum's TOS.

If anybody accuses you of misogyny, just tell them you have a special interest in sociology and dating. You're only stating facts. Don't be afraid of accusing any cucked mods of ableism. :feelshaha:

They have the highest concentration of trucels anywhere
Brutal, man.

You can't blackpill anyone from a one-and-done preaching session.

The only way to do it, is to slowly feed them small pills (studies, statistics, anecdotes, etc.) until they realize by themselves that the bluepill world they believe they live in is just an illusion.

When will toilets learn that they CAN'T HAVE AUTISM

Men would happily live with & fuck an inanimate object so an aspie bitch isn't an issue so the 'ism continues to exist. That fucking condition is no different than the hapa "fuck you asian boy" circle of life meme.

Both genders with the same thing but vastly different options.

I visited "WrongPlanet" several times over the years.