Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We should spread Black Pill around youngsters

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Is there a comprehensive guide about BP? Points, facts, solutions, etc
We need to write it then I guess, like a manifesto, but a peaceful one (only hurt foids or go ER in minecraft)

Them experiencing life for themselves is the best way to blackpill them. Just teach then how to be honest to themselves and be scientifically minded.

agree. we should spread awareness

Idc about blackpilling anyone

I have already visited my local primary school and put up blackpill posters around the place

no, i used to think this way, but only incels should be blackpilled, not normies.

if they are young, we don't really have a way if knowing if they will be incel or not.

Them experiencing life for themselves is the best way to blackpill them. Just teach then how to be honest to themselves and be scientifically minded.
yes, but when a person meets people with similar experience and scientific statistics it speeds up the process
maybe if we find out that BP is the Truth, then our sons will find the solutions to it

We don't need to do anything. F*males do a better job of spreading blackpills just by following their nature. Seen some pretty based zoomers out there now.

Nah I dont think we really need to go out and necessarily blackpill anyone.
Usually they find their way here on their own eventually if they are incel

If they open a Tinder and Bumble account they will be blackpilled in no time.