Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We should stop saying crazy shit(like rape is okay) and ITears should stop generalizing all Incels

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Sometimes I feel like some of the ppl on this forum say absurd shit In attempt to make us all look bad. Then Again ITears generally cherrypicks posts to make us lookbad and fervently downvoted any comments that excercise logic that differ from the views expressed by the original poster.

no one really says rape is okay, they just downplay it as being "not that bad", which is purely subjective

Oh and IT, you cropped my april fools post, go fuck yourselves you losers who need to bully other losers to distract yourself from the fact that you are losers!

you think i give a shit what a bunch of trannies, faggots, sluts/whores, and females have to say? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They will cherrypick anyways

They cherry pick to suit their arguments so fuck it

Rape isn't okay. It's mostly women who fantasize about it anyway while telling everyone how bad it is.

Pretty much nobody here thinks rape is okay, it's just not as horrific as it's made out to be. Even if we tried IT would just cut out context on a few posts and scream "ha look inkwels being dumb"

Imagine being a graycel with 2 posts and trying to tell the incel community what to do

Even if you would do that, they'd find something else to incriminate incels.

who cares chad has foids wishing he would rape them

it's mostly LARPers and fakecels who make those threads anyways

Rape is purely subjective. Holes who get raped by Chads think of it as a great sexual experience. But when a subhuman even looks at them they falsely accuse him of rape and in turn demonize all sub-8 men. Holes are the ones who introduced these double standards about rape NOT US.

It won't happen, people want to get featured on IT

extremely low iq thread, i dont care about looking good or looking bad to some freaks and trannies on some obscure internet forum, i just want to speak my mind out.

Dont go chloroform

no one really says rape is okay, they just downplay it as being "not that bad", which is purely subjective

Oh and IT, you cropped my april fools post, go fuck yourselves you losers who need to bully other losers to distract yourself from the fact that you are losers!

There's tons of users who promote rape.

We should stop saying crazy shit(like rape is okay)
Please give an example (provide a direct quote) of a user saying something along these lines. Link the post, the user, and preferably state the date the comment was made.

I am willing to address particular examples (and acknowledge the context in which the comment was made) but I will not address vague generalizations.

If you're hoping this will mine NEW quotes then this is basically just a bait thread.

We?
Joined Mar 30, 2020
Posts 2

Lol, bad try IT

maybe just maybe, sweet summer child, you should fuck off

We just saying that we probably would love to be raped by members of the contrary sex

also this:
Rape is purely subjective. Holes who get raped by Chads think of it as a great sexual experience. But when a subhuman even looks at them they falsely accuse him of rape and in turn demonize all sub-8 men. Holes are the ones who introduced these double standards about rape NOT US.

I made a post like this when I first joined the forum...very silly in retrospect

females see self aware unattractive males as enemies biologically, they managed to convince the world that we are all evil terrorists because we know females only care about looks/genetics.

Like zoinks scoob, rape is okay
FaceThumbresishag

Should be an entertaining thread :feelsPop:

It doesn't matter what we say, IT niggers will always find a way to shit on us

Most posts like that are bait posts, especially in April fools day that CuckTears completely ignored :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

LMAO this faggot joins 5 minutes ago and immediately starts cucking hard.

KILL YOURSELF OP

Greycel post. Tsk tsk. The post below is the content you should be making, not contrarian nonsense, my friend
20200403 155100

They will not. So no point in stopping

Please give an example (provide a direct quote) of a user saying something along these lines. Link the post, the user, and preferably state the date the comment was made.

I am willing to address particular examples (and acknowledge the context in which the comment was made) but I will not address vague generalizations.

If you're hoping this will mine NEW quotes then this is basically just a bait thread.

There have been posts but sadly I cant provide us specific example..and as to why ppl are telling me I'm from IT and that I should fuck off idk why.
How am I being a cuck?
LMAO this faggot joins 5 minutes ago and immediately starts cucking hard.

KILL YOURSELF OP
How am I a cuck and why are u being such a dick?

Who gives a shit about cucktears anyways? They're even more of losers than us

it is though (in gta)

Do whatever u want

Rape is not okay.........

when it's done to me.

it wont change a thing
why care about IT anyways

@K3MP3R thoughts? heard you liked highschool bullies

No, fuck that. Either speak your mind or get cucked by IT.

A GrAYcel doing a thread about how we shouldn't bait IT?
I wonder where this will end.

It's not like rape is okay, but is totally true that women have rape fantasies, but of course is chad who is raping them.

Rape isn't that bad anyways,is that ok to you OP? who cares what the faggots and whores @ IT have to say? they would still shit on us one way or another.

greybro lacking in philosophical thinking. IT doesn't give a fuck about you, you're there for them to cherrypick and laugh at

Attachments

• lion.jpg
    lion.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
Sometimes I feel like some of the ppl on this forum say absurd shit In attempt to make us all look bad. Then Again ITears generally cherrypicks posts to make us lookbad and fervently downvoted any comments that excercise logic that differ from the views expressed by the original poster.
GTFO CUCK
you think i give a shit what a bunch of trannies, faggots, sluts/whores, and females have to say? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I would rather have the ability to say whatever I want. Otherwise this place will turn into a hivemind like reddit.

I would rather have the ability to say whatever I want. Otherwise this place will turn into a hivemind like reddit.

No one stopped to look at this greycels profile that has 5 comments and two minutes online.

When will you guys learn to stop fucking taking greycel post seriously. This is obviously an IT larper

Screenshot 20200404 015042 Chrome

Fuck these cucks, everyone will hate us no matter what
i will not obey and cuck down to appease some dipshits

No one stopped to look at this greycels profile that has 5 comments and two minutes online.

When will you guys learn to stop fucking taking greycel post seriously. This is obviously an IT larper

View attachment 229454
WTF IS A GRAYCEL ...and why are u calling me a LARPER...I've probs been using incel subreddit for longer than u low IQ Moron.

WTF IS A GRAYCEL ...and why are u calling me a LARPER...I've probs been using incel subreddit for longer than u low IQ Moron.

You're a joke. Go back to reddit you cuck, this is the only message I'll bother sending to you.

No one is going to take you seriously.

Imagine being a graycel with 2 posts and trying to tell the incel community what to do
Probably a self-aware IT poster who made an account here thinking he's going to be the voice of reason stating the obvious. He'll be back there once he gets banned claiming he tried to help the incels but they're too far gone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back