Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We successfully cucked Europe. China is next.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-

Who the fuck is this nigger supposed to be?

Who the fuck is this nigger supposed to be?
Just a random black guy JFL. That's how easy it would be to cuck China once my black brothers invade. Just exist and the rice people will worship us.

Just a random black guy JFL. That's how easy it would be to cuck China once my black brothers invade. Just exist and the rice people will worship us.
I heard about things like this. Random people getting their picture taken like they're celebrities. JFL

I don't think a manlet and a dicklet(your own statement btw) will cuck or mog anyone:feelsjuice:
This is just Tyrone worship

I was watching this program and this nigger was in a japanese school playing volley ball with foids he just made a throw and the girls were wooing over it. he was tall af.

I don't think a manlet and a dicklet(your own statement btw) will cuck or mog anyone:feelsjuice:
This is just Tyrone worship
Not me since I'm a trucel, but there are mogger blacks that will :feelsEhh: the bar is low since the average black mogs the average asian to pluto and beyond

I was watching this program and this nigger was in a japanese school playing volley ball with foids he just made a throw and the girls were wooing over it. he was tall af.
Damn!!!! I bet they wanted to take his BBC right there on the court :feelsohh:

At least you are not denying JBB > JBW

Not me since I'm a trucel, but there are mogger blacks that will :feelsEhh: the bar is low since the average black mogs the average asian to pluto and beyond
And how will that help you ? You want attractive males of your race to fuck women you want ? CERTIFIED WILL SMITH MOMENT

And how will that help you ? You want attractive males of your race to fuck women you want ? CERTIFIED WILL SMITH MOMENT
It's about breeding whites out of existence. They’re the cause of all the problems ethnics face in modern society, so them going extinct will benefit me as well as all ethnics.

It's about breeding whites out of existence. They’re the cause of all the problems ethnics face in modern society, so them going extinct will benefit me as well as all ethnics.
Asians are not whites and you do realize children of black dads and white mums will be half white too ? They will establish a new caste system where half blacks lord over pure blacks lol.

A more appropriate solution will be to develope Ethnic countries into first world countries so we can live in peace away from whites among our own.

Asians are not whites and you do realize children of black dads and white mums will be half white too ? They will establish a new caste system where half blacks lord over pure blacks lol.
You're right, Asians aren't white. However, if we create enough asian/black mulattoes, we can eventually get China to side with us in eliminating the common enemy, or atleast discourage them from helping the whites. It's a chess move.

A more appropriate solution will be to develope Ethnic countries into first world countries so we can live in peace away from whites among our own.
What race are you? I agree that that's a better solution, but whites will just come in and destroy our efforts as always. They need to be eliminated.

Screenshot 20231224 221947 Reddit

Good luck with that.

Chinese are racist af and there's more people in China than Africa. If any sizable population of Africans invade China they'll be in camps in no time.

Good luck with that.

Chinese are racist af and there's more people in China than Africa. If any sizable population of Africans invade China they'll be in camps in no time.
It's actually only a few Chinese who are racist towards blacks. Usually the rich or high status ones. Everytime I see a vlog of blacks in China, they're worshipped like gods by most Chinese. For every racist one, there's like 100 non-racist ones.

It's actually only a few Chinese who are racist towards blacks. Usually the rich or high status ones. Everytime I see a vlog of blacks in China, they're worshipped like gods by most Chinese. For every racist one, there's like 100 non-racist ones.
Do you want to go to china to see how they’ll treat you?

Traveling is a semi-cope but traveling alone and being an ethnic sub 8 can a bad idea… especially if you go to a religious country and don’t look local

:feelskek:

As soon as they make up any sizable population in China, they'll produce the same societal outcomes re: crime, poverty, education (sadly). Which will shape opinion against them. Like in western countries. But Chinese women will probably prefer them.

:feelskek:

As soon as they make up any sizable population in China, they'll produce the same societal outcomes re: crime, poverty, education (sadly). Which will shape opinion against them. Like in western countries. But Chinese women will probably prefer them.
They would have to intentionally systematically sabotage us just like white people do. I don't think they have the caucasion evil inside them to do so.

The reverse the Chinks have take over African Nations as colonies to steal their natural assets

God I hate niggers. They're not even human and they're far more dangerous than pitbulls. In fact it's because they're not humans is why foids are willing to have sex with even the ugliest ones. Foids are just fulfilling their bestiality fetish with niggers. They should either be genocided or be put in a zoo at the very least.

so your admitting you are a fakecel and you just thugmaxx?

Cope.
East Asians would never be negro friendly.