Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We were born at the worst time in history

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
50 years or more earlier and I could have a family, 50 years later and I could at least have sexbots

8,000 years ago only 1/16 men reproduced while 1/2 women reproduced. This is by far not the worst time in history to be born.

imagine being born in the 1300's, Europe
black-death-gettyimages-515359722.jpg
Black Beaks & Lavender: The Sensual Plague Doctors of Europe – CVLT Nation

8,000 years ago only 1/16 men reproduced while 1/2 women reproduced. This is by far not the worst time in history to be born.
Do they know why it was like that?

the first humans on earth must have been some tough motherfuckers

get pussy at young age and then swiftly die of bubonic plague. sounds good to me

I think it was half as many men reproduced as women.

Yes but our technology distracts us from our own Natural Instincts which are much healthier to embrace but maybe we are meant to become addicts to a technocracy I don't know if nature should be replaced by our own technological advancements but it looks like the song 2525 is beginning to makes

Do they know why it was like that?
they didn't have tech and what not
it was hard to share ideas and collaborate. hard to form groups
most just accepted their 'fate'(inceldom)
it was a primitive civilization

marriage was only made cause incels and other unwated males outnumbered the shit out of chad and other high class males. they would kill them if your avg didn't get any pussy.
so they caved in and invented the marriage system
marriage is only reason we came this far as humans.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth"

funny thing is kikes/elites are walking into the same trap :lul:
bunch of dumb retards

50 years later and I could at least have sexbots
Not gonna happen boyo entire population will be mind controlled slaves to worship Kikes and their satanic gods. You will own nothing and be happy. You will be mind fucked by countless ads playing inside your brain with no way to turn them off, jew propaganda will be also playing during the sleep. 50 years from now Inceldom won't exist because 80-95% of us will get murdered by one world jew government. Plan is to have just 1 billion of people and that's the optimistic plan. Sex will be prohibited and kids will be produced in a jewish lab, you will only be able to have manufactured kid if you reach enough of the Credit Score. If you are really think now we have it bad then you are very naive because it will get infinitely worse, you won't have any individual thought you will be the hive mind.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen boyo entire population will be mind controlled slaves to worship Kikes and their satanic gods. You will own nothing and be happy. You will be mind fucked by countless ads playing inside your brain with no way to turn them off, jew propaganda will be also playing during the sleep. 50 years from now Inceldom won't exist because 80-95% of us will get murdered by one world jew government. Plan is to have just 1 billion of people and that's the optimistic plan. Sex will be prohibited and kids will be produced in a jewish lab, you will only be able to have manufactured kid if you reach enough of the Credit Score. If you are really think now we have it bad then you are very naive because it will get infinitely worse, you won't have any individual thought you will be the hive mind.
It will be Brave New World + 1984 with Jews at the top

I mean, specifically for relationships, maybe. But the average life expectancy has continued to rise and there has been more peace across nations.

Sounds like bs to me. The numbers i heard were 80% of women and 40% of men reproduced

I dont think i would have been able to ascend at any time in human history. There is not a single time where autists had a realistic chance to ascend