Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "We women can be incel too! Men don't want us. But don't approach us and ask us to go on a date because you will be banned..."

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
o8bjqr5wuyc11.png

"We women can be incel too! Men don't want us. But don't approach us and ask us to go on a date because you will be banned. We don't need your pity. This is not a dating service. We don't even want to give you a CHANCE to prove you like us. " - FEMALE LOGIC = LEUKEMIA.

I swear, the realization that you're the same species as women yet can't relate to their ideology, way of thinking, tastes, intellectual pursuits, hobbies or anything is DEPRESSING. It's dawned on me that AT BEST, I get to couple with a grown-up with a child's brain, herd mentality (e.g fear of noncomformity for biological reasons = they can be beaten up for disagreeing), lack of self-awareness (how ditzy blonde women appear to nonblonde women is how women IN GENERAL appear to MEN), lack of spacial awareness, a princess mentality, a care-based justice mentality over a justice-based mentality (IIRC, check later posts ITT for any corrections), etc.

I just don't feel like...women are the same species as me. Like, for instance, I like cats and small dogs. But I don't feel like I could have a conversation about X with them. I feel like our communication is limited to transmitting emotions and immediate wants. I've come to realize that what I can communicate to an animal isn't that much more in-depth than what I can communicate to a Kardashians-watching, handbag-must-match-my-shoes, paranoid about her ankles (as if anyone looks at them), hypoagent, hypergamous, childbrain.

I just can't cope with this fact. Proof of how BRUTAL this truth is, is that inceltears won't screenshot this, despite how misogynistic it might sound. I am not intending to sound hateful or like a pyscho killer so me posting this is UNCOMFORTABLE for IT users, because I am talking about women based on scientific fact.

TLDR: Logic not even once. I can't cope with the fact that women are children yet they're who we have to couple with, if we're "lucky".

They only want good looking men. Female incels are just volcels.

I'm suddenly curious about r/inceldate, did someone actually set up a sub hoping a girl would want to date an incel?

giphy.gif

reddit needs to be shut down

I just searched up inceldate and it only had 4 users online JFL

a wise man once said.

" it do be like that "

If only I could stick my dick in a milfy female like the slayer that is FACEandLMS

An incel Female
A woman who won't settle for her looksmatch, and is used to getting 3pts above her looksmatch in her prime and is now above the age of 25 and is no longer getting 3pts above her and won't settle for anything less.
Therefore she's "incel".

thought that was just a troll sub

i doubt even 50% the people posting there are females.

I wish eternal suffering upon females, they are the reason of my inceldom.

They only want good looking men. Female incels are just volcels.

its amazing how "female incels" consider themselves morally superior to "male incels"
"male incels are violent and misogynistic" well tough shit . because as of now - the only option you have is an angry and violent incel. and you will have tend for him until he becomes positive again. and this is how life works in every aspect.
for example, i don't care who drives me to work, as long as i can get there in time and he can be paid
female logic: i need to have the best driver in town to get to work, because the second best car driver in town might crash the car and kill me

Those subs are such a joke. Foreveralonewomen is private because so many members were getting too many unsolicited dating offers. Ridiculous.

Femcels are volcels. They only want chad.

Probably older women who missed their window of opportunity to get a decent guy if not a Chad and are now doubling-down in their demand for the Triple 6.

This pretty much borders on parody. Can't say I'm surprised though.

I'm suddenly curious about r/inceldate, did someone actually set up a sub hoping a girl would want to date an incel?

giphy.gif
Yeah, and to everyone's surprise it's a dead subreddit