Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weakcel trait: afraid of getting beat up at all times outside the house

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I have an irrational fear that my hateful thoughts would somehow be visible to other people and that stronger men would want to hurt or kill me because of it.

It was the case when I was young. No problem for oldcels. :forcedsmile:

ngl i do fear my peers outing me as an incel and them wanting to beat me up cause if it. i graduated high school tho so this fear has subsided

That's the defeated mindset (((they))) try to make the majority of non chads have.

It was the case when I was young. No problem for oldcels. :forcedsmile:
I can believe that

ngl i do fear my peers outing me as an incel and them wanting to beat me up cause if it. i graduated high school tho so this fear has subsided
:dab:

That's the defeated mindset (((they))) try to make the majority of non chads have.
Exactly, I feel very cucked for being this way. I still have pride and try to make myself a stronger man.

Train to fight and get jacked. Problem solved, next.

Train to fight and get jacked. Problem solved, next.
Bullets don't care about muscles SpongeBob SquarePants movie brawl but sure that too.
:smonk:

Bullets don't care about muscles
OP said he's afraid of getting beat up. He could carry (much easier than learning how to fight), but he'd probably be fucked if he shot someone who was trying to pick a fight.

If you don't wand to put in the work, then move to a nicer neighborhood or hire bodyguards or continue being afraid, I don't know what to tell you.

OP said he's afraid of getting beat up. He could carry (much easier than learning how to fight), but he'd probably be fucked if he shot someone who was trying to pick a fight.
It wouldn't if everyone else got kicked out of the universe in his vincinity:feelsdevil: oh a dream of mine

Exactly, I feel very cucked for being this way. I still have pride and try to make myself a stronger man.
One of the best perks of being an outcast is you can think about stuff obedient cucks don't allow themselves to, because they want to please their "superiors" and not be outcasted or they're too scared of them to question their unfair treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back