Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can´t stand looksmaxxers

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
Since I´ve been in social isolation since 2021 and cut all of my previous ´friends´ out of my life, I am looking for some new friends within my age range (18-25yo). Sadly enough, the vast majority of these imbecils are infected with the Looksfagging virus, and it seems as if their vocabulary isn´t Well-developed, since the only words that come out of their mouth are:
-mOggEd:ahegao:
-0vER :ahegao:
-hUntER eYes:ahegao:
-eDging:ahegao:
-Francisco Lachowski:ahegao:

I truly lost hope in finding Mentally stable friends, who decided NOT to hop on the Looksmaxx Bandwagon, and smash their Face with a fucking Hammer. Our generation is narcissistic and superficial AF. I also HATE those goofy lookin broccoli haircuts, literally 9/10 Gen-Z´ers have it. Why do people feel the need to copy eachother?? Are you afraid of being the´Black sheep´ and stand out from the crowd? I swear, society consists of braindead individuals, who simply can´t think for themselves and follow every new trend that comes around the corner.

so you dont want to be friends with incels?

I also HATE those goofy lookin broccoli haircuts
Jew A-List

IMG 4262

Last edited:
Facts they are so fucking annoying

looksmaxxing is retarded

The shit is so cringe and corny.

These are Normies im talkin about. most looksmaxxers are not bad looking at ALL
they are incels no sexually fulfilled individuals would understand or be interested in this shit

Implying normgroids would have much to offer before looksmax virus

If you're a truecel there's no looksmaxxing for your genes.

they are incels no sexually fulfilled individuals would understand or be interested in this shit
You are right. Sexlessness amongst young men is increasing drastically each year. The threshold for good looks is getting higher.

And they be dick riding these fucking models like sean o'pry and chico.

Over if you didnt ascend in kindergarten

most on .org are not real "incels"
Most of them look at the very least High tier Normoid. and they purposely give very attractive looking guys Low PSL face ratings, in hopes they feel bad about themselves or gonna Rope

If you are able to get out of inceldom by looksmaxxing you're a fakecel
A real incel will always get rejected no matter how hard they try

Most of them look at the very least High tier Normoid. and they purposely give very attractive looking guys Low PSL face ratings, in hopes they feel bad about themselves or gonna Rope
:yes:

They call majority of users on there 'ltn'. and most good looking dudes 'mtn' and top 5% of men 'htn'

Yeah, it is kind of hard to find like-minded people who can express their opinion in a normal sentence. Most of the normies have now jumped on that looks-maxxing trend because it is getting increasingly harder for even slightly above-average-looking guys to attract anything.
I also HATE those goofy lookin broccoli haircuts, literally 9/10 Gen-Z´ers have it.
Yeah, do not even tell me about this one. I hate it so much, too. Literally everywhere I go, I see the same fucking broccoli hairstyle. So many Zoomers do have it.

Looksfags.org filled with Chad,toilet wroshipper cuckz.

And they be dick riding these fucking models like sean o'pry and chico.
They literally Spam Blackpill slang on chico´s insta,
to the point where he went on youtube with Sean O Pry, and interviewed him regarding Looksmaxxing. This Shits going viral everywhere

Its just zoomer normfag garbage

The problem with dot org and perhaps the greatest disaster of the WHOLE of manosphere is that Sergeant is a fucking MORON and a CUCK. Looksmax should've been a forum for INCELS (not gigachads) who had hopes of ascending. But because Sergeant is a fucking retard he decided to let chads into the forum and it fucking turned into one of the shittiest and most atrocious places on the Intenet.

If you are able to get out of inceldom by looksmaxxing you're a fakecel
A real incel will always get rejected no matter how hard they try
:yes: :yes: :yes:

The first two words you named are used on a regular basis on .is too

Since I´ve been in social isolation since 2021 and cut all of my previous ´friends´ out of my life, I am looking for some new friends within my age range (18-25yo). Sadly enough, the vast majority of these imbecils are infected with the Looksfagging virus, and it seems as if their vocabulary isn´t Well-developed, since the only words that come out of their mouth are:
-mOggEd:ahegao:
-0vER :ahegao:
-hUntER eYes:ahegao:
-eDging:ahegao:
-Francisco Lachowski:ahegao:

I truly lost hope in finding Mentally stable friends, who decided NOT to hop on the Looksmaxx Bandwagon, and smash their Face with a fucking Hammer. Our generation is narcissistic and superficial AF. I also HATE those goofy lookin broccoli haircuts, literally 9/10 Gen-Z´ers have it. Why do people feel the need to copy eachother?? Are you afraid of being the´Black sheep´ and stand out from the crowd? I swear, society consists of braindead individuals, who simply can´t think for themselves and follow every new trend that comes around the corner.
where is the mewing, positive canthal tilt? those are ones i come across more often with normies.

The looksmax community is exactly what happens when normies discover the blackpill. A neurotic, diluted pseudo blackpill cesspit of narcy zoomers who only care about mogging other narcies. People here always said normies taking the blackpill would somehow be a good thing because it would help them understand us or some shit, but that never made sense to me. It doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to know that normies would never use blackpill knowledge to benefit us

Shit is gay af, all they do is jerking off to these two models and pretending to be us. I doubt anyone here was ever close enough to looking normal to even try so hard to improve look

The looksmax community is exactly what happens when normies discover the blackpill. A neurotic, diluted pseudo blackpill cesspit of narcy zoomers who only care about mogging other narcies. People here always said normies taking the blackpill would somehow be a good thing because it would help them understand us or some shit, but that never made sense to me. It doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to know that normies would never use blackpill knowledge to benefit us
That's how it's been recently after the tiktok invasion but there were plenty of autists back in the gold ol days. Bragging is bound to happen everywhere on the internet, even here most people have above average penises because you can't get bbanned for saying that

hate seeing this gay shit blasted everywhere