Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Weekly what did you do this weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Did nothing. I'm extremely lucky to have a 3 day weekend tho as I don't have to go in everyday to college so technically my weekend isn't over yet.

Saturday - did nothing
Sunday - did nothing

Was so fucking boring. There's nothing to do. What is there to do? I have some hw/studying to do but it's piss easy i can do it in no time so ima just do it tomorrow instead.

What is there to do to fill your time in when you're a lonely ugly ostrasized incel? Some1 tel me pls

I tried to study but LDARed instead

Youngcels and their studying is all I hear from this forum. All youngcels

wagecucked and contemplated suicide

Watched BBC's stream and Incelmatics

Vidya and Ldar, nothing much:feelsmusic:

Went for a 2 hour walk and got some food, watched videos and now going to crack open the Jim Beam.

Going to find a movie to watch.

Did nothing. I'm extremely lucky to have a 3 day weekend tho as I don't have to go in everyday to college so technically my weekend isn't over yet.

Saturday - did nothing
Sunday - did nothing

Was so fucking boring. There's nothing to do. What is there to do? I have some hw/studying to do but it's piss easy i can do it in no time so ima just do it tomorrow instead.

What is there to do to fill your time in when you're a lonely ugly ostrasized incel? Some1 tel me pls

MMORPG's are about all.

Friday night, got off work, played MMORPG.
Saturday, all day played MMORPG
Sunday, Actually had to go to work for 4 hours, then going to play MMORPG tonight.

Oh ya on Friday night I took a break from MMORPG to get drive through McDonalds. Then on Saturday night I took another break and got drive through McDonalds.

Extra: also was smoking cigars.

Next week we will play boardgames over the internet with the vassal program. I will tag you in the discussion thread, if you want.

Saturday 8am to 5pm wageslaving
Sunday 7am to 4pm wageslaving

Saturday - did nothing
Sunday - did nothing

JFL you have (((yom kippur))) off from school and I just drank and smoked

played morrowind allday

played remnant: from the ashes yesterday and rotted all day today

@Animecel2D wby?
O fairs. Dn realise u used be ugly. Well then just make sure not to get a victim complex and join .co and b like "it's over" n all dat

Don't really have any advice on how to be NT I guess just observe other ppl and learn from them and be brave and confident.

Maby if u find ppl who listen to the same stuff as you and have the same interests that will make things easier.

It's rare but I had one group of ppl at my school who happened to all like the same stuff I was into. I would talk to them about stuff sometimes but I was too ugly to ever be their friends or hangout with them often unlike w what would happen to u.

All I did was just play vidya, fap, post here, and study

Saturday- slept for 13 hours and LDAR
Sunday - slept for 14 hours and more LDAR

Friday went to work as usual. Came home
Saturday - Slept 17 hours. Woke up and ate some cashews. Drank some water. Watched anime clips. Fell back to sleep.
Sunday - Slept 14 hours. Mom woke me up since she thought I was sleeping too long and thought something was wrong. That bitch. I would have slept more but she was doing laundry so couldn't go back to sleep. Ended up getting 100% in a video game. Ate some chicken. Drank a soda. Browsed here for about 5 hours.
Monday - currently wee hours of Monday morning. Going to take a nap before work. Going to shower real good when I wake up and maybe that shower will make bitches want to fuck me! Would be nice to hop into work just once and see a girl bent over in wait for my hard cock

Saturday: woke up 10:00 a.m and went to gym, went for a jog in the afternoon and during other times was watching some jewtube/playing vydia
Sunday: woke up around 3:00 p.m, LDAR until 9 p.m. and went to the gym again, currently rotting again (it's 2:20 am here, I also don't have anything at uni on mondays like OP so I don't need to worry about sleeping rn)

Tbh gymcelling is feeling really good, I've started around 40 days ago and haven't missed a single day yet. It helped me a couple times already when I woke up feeling like shit, I guess I fell in love with pushing weights

O fairs. Dn realise u used be ugly. Well then just make sure not to get a victim complex and join .co and b like "it's over" n all dat

Don't really have any advice on how to be NT I guess just observe other ppl and learn from them and be brave and confident.

Maby if u find ppl who listen to the same stuff as you and have the same interests that will make things easier.

It's rare but I had one group of ppl at my school who happened to all like the same stuff I was into. I would talk to them about stuff sometimes but I was too ugly to ever be their friends or hangout with them often unlike w what would happen to u.
Stfu

I jacked off to my oneitis knowing damn well Chad got to fuck the living daylights out of her :feelscry: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :f:

Watched anime

went to a dentist for a check up
discovered Widelands and played it