Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Welcome back our favorite ogre Tellem-T!

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Please try not to get banned again within the hour @Tellem-T

Please dont go full coon again..

Beware, maintain self control @Tellem-T

Countdown until another racebait thread

High IQ thread.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Welcome back!
@Tellem-T

I think he will get banned again.

Tellem

yo its tellem-tyrone and im gonna get banned again

welcome back bro @Tellem-T

it's funny how you got banned for a joke while people who target and antagonize you in every thread you post are free to do so.

i am incel because ethnic, girls don't want shitskin they want white cumskin. it's over for me in the west tbh
honestly you come off as a big hypocrite when you call out tellem for being tyrone in every thread, considering the fact that your SMV is higher than his.

You get to complain about your NT but he can't complain about his race ?

Someone runs a tinder experiment his and your pictures, i am 100% positive you will do better than him. Your SMV is higher.

it's funny how you got banned for a joke while people who target and antagonize you in every thread you post are free to do so.

honestly you come off as a big hypocrite when you call out tellem for being tyrone in every thread, considering the fact that your SMV is higher than his.

Someone runs a tinder experiment his and your pictures, i am 100% positive you will do better than him. Your SMV is higher.

Let's see, he's 6"4, huge frame, more NT looking pictures of him outside, more masculine bone structure and better looking overall

Sure, run an experiment, but I bet he would get more, in the worst case scenario it will be equal.

View attachment 16262

yo its tellem-tyrone and im gonna get banned again
Is that his actual face?

Are there pics of him somewhere for reference? I think I've seen one or two pics of him before but can't remember exactly how they were. All I see now is people calling him fakecel and tyrone

JFL at people questioning basics and fundamentals of the blackpill. they need to test it to learn what I already know.

@_incelinside
you have pictures of them, run a tinder experiment with their pictures in London or NY.

Is that his actual face?

Are there pics of him somewhere for reference? I think I've seen one or two pics of him before but can't remember exactly how they were. All I see now is people calling him fakecel and tyrone
no thats me

Is that his actual face?

yeah the pic blackcellet posted is Tellem-T

yeah the pic blackcellet posted is Tellem-T
Holy shit and he has good frame and height as well? Why the hell is he even on this forum lmao what a waste of genetics. On the other hand though he does post some decent content so I'm fairly neutral towards this

Holy shit and he has good frame and height as well? Why the hell is he even on this forum lmao what a waste of genetics. On the other hand though he does post some decent content so I'm fairly neutral towards this
it is simple really
he is black in a white dominated neighborhood.
if you wanna score white girls as a nig in a white city, your only bet is to run no lifer low inhib thug game just to get trashy low class white skanks

tellem-t doesnt strike me as a low life street thug

thats how.

That guy is not incel lol.

I absolutely refuse to believe a guy with his face, frame, and height is incel. There's no fucking way nature would allow that to happen.

Tellem tyrone the guy that drives the black women crazy

That guy is not incel lol.

I absolutely refuse to believe a guy with his face, frame, and height is incel. There's no fucking way nature would allow that to happen.
you are better looking than him lol

if I could choose btw you 2 , I'd rather look like you

it is simple really
he is black in a white dominated neighborhood.
if you wanna score white girls as a nig in a white city, your only bet is to run no lifer low inhib thug game just to get trashy low class white skanks

tellem-t doesnt strike me as a low life street thug

thats how.
nigga just needs a durag and some fresh j's with dat ice on da wrist and ice on da neck and will be good to go

Hello guys I have been very depressed lately, since i couldn't post, thank you for the warm welcome, soon I will a post a thread of how the racepill made me a severe damaged victim

you are better looking than him lol

if I could choose btw you 2 , I'd rather look like you
he's fucking retarded that's why

nigga just needs a durag and some fresh j's with dat ice on da wrist and ice on da neck and will be good to go
hes not that type thats the thing
Hello guys I have been very depressed lately, since i couldn't post, thank you for the warm welcome, soon I will a post a thread of how the racepill made me a severe damaged victim
and then you will get banned again kek

give it up for man of the hour

looking forward to your ethnic feels threads brother.

Let's see, he's 6"4, huge frame, more NT looking pictures of him outside, more masculine bone structure and better looking overall

Sure, run an experiment, but I bet he would get more, in the worst case scenario it will be equal.
You realize you are white? That just boosts your SMV so much

I try to be neutral towards everyone. And I'm telling you that there's no way you'd be incel in many parts of the US. But I also know firsthand how race + location can fuck someone over so I don't completely doubt that you face issues. Looking forward to hearing your experience w race + location

It's ogre for him. The racepill leaves no survivors

eyy tellem t what up my nigga