Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Went out today

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Potential rapist
★★★★★
Went to the park in my local area got a little drunk off some beer enjoyed a cigarette listened to some music :feelsmusic: the weather was nice. As I was leaving some fat currywhore saw me while she was walking and took another route when she saw my face :feelssus: can’t even cope in peace. This existence is pointless when you don’t have a foid or even friends to keep you company… I was thinking to myself I don’t even feel like a man I’m in my 20s never even been intimate with a foid I’m basically still a little boy…anyways it’s ovER we’re just getting closer to the rope day by day.

Meanwhile the other larper had a grass war with a cute jb when he sat down on a parkbench and smoked a cigarette.

there's nothing a deathnic foid hates more than a darker skinned guy. they can literally show disgust to you in public while being total shameless whores

put on a mask until the cops show up then explain to them its to hide the ugly

there's nothing a deathnic foid hates more than a darker skinned guy. they can literally show disgust to you in public while being total shameless whores
Yea being a truecel ethnic is a curse I would wish on my worse enemy

Going outside is nice, even when you are alone. Appreciating nature is human nature

Went to the park in my local area got a little drunk off some beer enjoyed a cigarette listened to some music :feelsmusic: the weather was nice. As I was leaving some fat currywhore saw me while she was walking and took another route when she saw my face :feelssus: can’t even cope in peace. This existence is pointless when you don’t have a foid or even friends to keep you company… I was thinking to myself I don’t even feel like a man I’m in my 20s never even been intimate with a foid I’m basically still a little boy…anyways it’s ovER we’re just getting closer to the rope day by day.
That is all I ever asked for, was to be able to cope in peace. They never leave me alone either though. I can't even walk anywhere outside my own home without judgement.

Weather is getting nice and it’s brutal because all the girls now are wearing barely any clothes. Showing off their sex bodies for Chad only.

I dont go out Im a little gremlin lurking in the shadows waiting to attack

i only go out for walks in the early morning when noones up so i dont have to run into anyone