Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to Downtown of my city, saw many Chads with Stacies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So many tall white Chads with foids. Many of em with high quality noodles too. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Many of these fuckers are shameless. They kiss in public and grab their foids ass in front of others. They are flexing their looks and status on poor trucels. City has homeless trucels on the street seeing rich Chads literally grabbing their Stacies' asses without a care in the world!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
These fuckers can't do this shit at home? :feelsree:

Later I went to a vegan restaurant and the customers behind was a group of three whores. They were discussing their boyfriends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Fucking scam planet!

You know whERe to go now :feelsLSD:

I see this all the time, as I currently live in an urban area.

I live in a part of my city which is mainly inhabited by younger people (mostly due to my nearby university campus). Have maybe seen one or two men around my age who were below Chadlite-tier with any women at all. Same goes for every other urban area I go to.

Why don't go thERe:feelsseriously:

Why don't go thERe:feelsseriously:

So many tall white Chads with foids. Many of em with high quality noodles too. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Many of these fuckers are shameless. They kiss in public and grab their foids ass in front of others. They are flexing their looks and status on poor trucels. City has homeless trucels on the street seeing rich Chads literally grabbing their Stacies' asses without a care in the world!

Later I went to a vegan restaurant and the customers behind was a group of three whores. They were discussing their boyfriends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Fucking scam planet!
Don't you work at home anyway? Don't go out for your sanity then

If a tall white fag can't even get a becky to high tier becky and has to resort to noodlewhores, you know damn well that the average 5'6 - 5'8 ethnic male has basically zero chance.

I don't know how its like in other cities across the US, but it can't possibly get any worst than it is in SF.

Dude. Just stop. This sort of whinning is pathetic. Honestly, if you are so bothered by what these people do, then just don't go watching it. I know it seems like you need to complain about it for your own health, but you don't. I don't like needless or constant public displaying of affection either but if we go pay attention to this, we'll just explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back