Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to plastic surgeon for consultation

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
Since I used to be a fat fuck and lost a shit ton of weight, I have a disgusting body with loose skin on my chest area, abdomen, and my arms. I've been in the gym for a while hoping to fill in loose skin, but it's just too much skin. That being said the only way for me to atleast have a "normal" body is to get that shit cut off with a surgeon. So I find this plastic surgeon and make a consulation with him.

When I get there, it's full of white roasties and white younger foids waiting to be called and seeing a manlet spiccel go in there, they all just keep staring at me. Even the receptionists were roasties. As I'm standing waiting to be called, I get called and get put in this other waiting room. But I see this normie couple in there already, 5"10 bald bearded HTN and this nasty jewish foid. I just try to avoid them and sit like 4 seats far from them (small room).

All I hear is that they're going through the guys ex's and the foid is just rating them. Shit like "I dated her back in highschool" and the foid responding "am I prettier than her" and him just saying yes to every girl. I just wanted to leave that place as fast as possible. Maybe they wanted me to hear everything, seeing that I was alone.

I finally get called and get put in this room and I swear these jewish surgeons always have a whore with them at all times. And we talk about everything and the loose skin removal for my chest only will be 5.5K .

I will probably go through with it but seeing that I have to waste up 12k just to have a body I should've had in the 1st place just makes it worse.

I'm thinking about seeing a plastic surgeon and trying to figure out how I'll choose one.

I guess I should expect this sort of waiting room experience. Women get cosmetic surgery way more than men do, for now anyway, so it'll be all foids. I'll have to bring a book and tune them out.

I'm thinking about seeing a plastic surgeon and trying to figure out how I'll choose one.

I guess I should expect this sort of waiting room experience. Women get cosmetic surgery way more than men do, for now anyway, so it'll be all foids. I'll have to bring a book and tune them out.
Try using "realself" to find surgeons. And you should bring some earbuds to avoid this.

Try using "realself" to find surgeons. And you should bring some earbuds to avoid this.
Thanks for the recommendation. They will be calling my name, so I can't actually block out sound.