Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to the barber today and now I'm depressed

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
I cut my hair because it was long (kinda like my avi) but she [UWSL]cut it way shorter than expected. Now my subhuman ugly face is even more visible. I feel like utter shit[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Then I was thinking of my Chad coworker, he can pull this hairstyle off without any issue. Got kinda the same cut as him, but it looks retarted on me[/UWSL]

A gay guy cuts my hair and he does it well, increase my psl rating by 0.5

I cut my hair because it was long (kinda like my avi) but she [UWSL]cut it way shorter than expected. Now my subhuman ugly face is even more visible. I feel like utter shit[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Then I was thinking of my Chad coworker, he can pull this hairstyle off without any issue. Got kinda the same cut as him, but it looks retarted on me[/UWSL]
thats why I keep hair andbeard long,even though I seem like an islamic muslom but I counter it with earing so
fuck short hair

You gave money to a foid to cut your hair? Don't give those whores your money for something you can do yourself. Go buy a hand mirror and some nice scissors or a buzzer and cut your hair by yourself. Over the course of a year you will deprive whores hundreds of dollars.

We all need to do our part.

my dad cuts my hair lol... He said he used to cut hair on the streets

im too high inhib to go anywhere, rather look like a caveman with long hair than go to the barbers

all the women would probably heightmog me
Brutal :cryfeels:
Have you tried taking a shower
"Ohh, the ladies are coming now for ya :soy::soy::soy:"

My bluepilled dad and family...

Last edited:

Hang in boyo

im letting my hair grow eren yeager style

also @erenyeager