Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] We're all just patterns of electricity (how Yoga might have whitepilled me)

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
On the final day of a yoga class, we had an exercise where we stared into somebody's eyes and then closed our eyes.

When I did so, I was able to see this glowing afterimage of the other person. It legit felt like being able to see Matrix code

3HeQ.gif

Imagine staring at the sun on a bright day and then closing your eyes. You still see an after image of the sun on your retina, and that's what it felt like to view another person.

I wasn't told this would be happening, so it wasn't placebo. There could be a natural explanation for it, if course, such as stress, concentration, disorientation, etc.

Closing my eyes and seeing the afterimage of the other person made me realise that we're all just storms of electric currents travelling across a nervous system. We aren't that different from a lightning storm in a nebula in space.

It also made me sympathise with all the normies who trample over us on the pursuit of hedonism. Of course, these same normies ought to sympathise with our deprivation too.

We're all just animals chasing pleasure. Women ignore us because their looks standards have been inflated, but their desire for Chad isn't much different than out desire for any woman.

Yoga hasn't bluepilled me, and I still oppose our misandrist and lookist society. It hasn't changed any of my intellectual positions. I just have more empathy now (for people who don't empathise with me).

Last edited:
On the final day of a yoga class, we had an exercise where we stared into somebody's eyes and then closed our eyes.

When I did so, I was able to see this glowing afterimage of the other person. It legit felt like being able to see Matrix code

Imagine staring at the sun on a bright day and then closing your eyes. You still see an after image of the sun on your retina, and that's what it felt like to view another person.

I wasn't told this would be happening, so it wasn't placebo. There could be a natural explanation for it, if course, such as stress, concentration, disorientation, etc.

Closing my eyes and seeing the afterimage of the other person made me realise that we're all just storms of electric currents travelling across a nervous system. We aren't that different from a lightning storm in a nebula in space.

It also made me sympathise with all the normies who trample over us on the pursuit of hedonism. Of course, these same normies ought to sympathise with our deprivation too.

We're all just animals chasing pleasure. Women ignore us because their looks standards have been inflated, but their desire for Chad isn't much different than out desire for any woman.

Yoga hasn't bluepilled me, and I still oppose our misandrist and lookist society. It hasn't changed any of my intellectual positions. I just have more empathy now (for people who don't empathise with me).
one time i had a similar experience
i looked into bathroom mirror
and then i sharted so loud the mirror began shaking
then i sprinted out but i could still smell it
holy shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

also good post, very insightful, i fuck with da love crew :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

nigga sunshine maxxed

View: https://youtu.be/hR69EKvcW-4?t=104

one time i had a similar experience
i looked into bathroom mirror
and then i sharted so loud the mirror began shaking
then i sprinted out but i could still smell it
holy shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
You had an after-image burnt into your retinas?

I pissed myself in a school toilet once and the piss went down my pants and all over the floor. It was at the same time that the janitor was there and he was pissed as fuck at me. He started lecturing me, but he was speaking an Indian language I didn't even understand

also good post, very insightful, i fuck with da love crew :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I was left with a lot of positive feelings, and I hope you get the opportunity to try something similar. I recognise it's harder to find empathy from non-autistic individuals, especially in America, but it's a moving experience

I hope that there's meditation classes tailored for the autism community. If it doesn't exist, somebody should create one. The double empathy phenomenon you taught me should make it more productive

If I'm not imagining things, then it might help normies empathise slightly more too. But I cannot vouch for the behaviour of first-time yoga students, no guarantees that they're good people.

3HeQ.gif

the soul is eternal.

*Ricecel opens Pandora's Box and sees the blackpill*
"Kaneda-San, what do you see?!"
:lul: :lul: :lul:
he saw the dogpill and just combusted, it was too much for his fucking body

You had an after-image burnt into your retinas?

I pissed myself in a school toilet once and the piss went down my pants and all over the floor. It was at the same time that the janitor was there and he was pissed as fuck at me. He started lecturing me, but he was speaking an Indian language I didn't even understand
LMFAO

I was left with a lot of positive feelings, and I hope you get the opportunity to try something similar. I recognise it's harder to find empathy from non-autistic individuals, especially in America, but it's a moving experience

I hope that there's meditation classes tailored for the autism community. If it doesn't exist, somebody should create one. The double empathy phenomenon you taught me should make it more productive

If I'm not imagining things, then it might help normies empathise slightly more too. But I cannot vouch for the behaviour of first-time yoga students, no guarantees that they're good people.
i gotta meditate more man, i have good experiences doing it in private, but my brain is too shwoozy dude

the soul is eternal.
I hope so

All souls come from the same source, so in a way the pleasure of others is also my pleasure. I'm glad people are enjoying themselves, even though there would be less overall pain and more contentment in a monogamous society.

Dogpill is brutal man, a dog is closer to human Chad than an incel with a recessed chin

i gotta meditate more man, i have good experiences doing it in private, but my brain is too shwoozy dude
Cool, what have you felt? Any tingly sensations on fingers or forehead?

Dogpill is brutal man, a dog is closer to human Chad than an incel with a recessed chin

Cool, what have you felt? Any tingly sensations on fingers or forehead?
yes because im constantly stressed anyway
so when i relax, my fingers get thick af from blood going back there cuz blood vessels release tension
I have experience different things over the years

the first time i tried it in my teens
i would do it for 20-30 min
and i would get this feeling as if i was maybe 3 inches behind my body
like, not outside my body, but shifted out of it, like the awareness
it would kick in around 20-25minutes

more recently when I did it
i found that i got this giga mental clairty, like I had no thoughts for an hour. It was like i was piloting a machine, very efficient
clear mind

like I had no thoughts for an hour
That's incredible
I think you should keep doing it and also look into new meditations like Sudarshan Kriya or Isha Kriya

and i would get this feeling as if i was maybe 3 inches behind my body
I've never had that before, the physicist Richard Feynman talked about experiencing that while in an isolation tank

That's incredible
I think you should keep doing it and also look into new meditations like Sudarshan Kriya or Isha Kriya
yeah it felt really good.

I've never had that before, the physicist Richard Feynman talked about experiencing that while in an isolation tank
being incel = life is isolation tank

You can get that "afterimage" effect to be intensely strong with drugs. I have stared at my room, seeing it in perfect vividness, with my eyes totally closed for hours before.