Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We’re gonna have another Great Depression soon

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
We’re gonna go through another Great Depression soon everything is getting more and more expensive as inflation increases soon the cost of living will be so high that anybody that’s not a millionaire won’t be able to survive without 2-3 jobs the working class become the new poor

source: trust me bro

Nah civil war is going to break out tbh, well not a civil war more like a second American revolution because Biden’s regime is fascist

Inflation has peaked.

Great depression means you can barter food/shelter for a foid's body. Why would an incel or any beta not want this?

Oy vey Goyim
You could give all of us some of your millions and we could better ourselves but no, you’re a greedy jew

You could give all of us some of your millions and we could better ourselves but no, you’re a greedy jew
Fuck no I would rather invest in (((((real estate))))) and rent out to more goyims :bigbrain:

trucel trait: when the great depression hits you won't notice it

America is collapsing as we speak, in like 30-50 years the US will be gone.

We’re gonna go through another Great Depression soon everything is getting more and more expensive as inflation increases soon the cost of living will be so high that anybody that’s not a millionaire won’t be able to survive without 2-3 jobs the working class become the new poor
this gives me suifuel on the regular :feelsrope: