Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Were you ever abused as an young inkwell?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Being inkwell sometimes succumbs you to being abused in your youth whether it be your looks or unsuccessfulness.

for myself, luckily I got blessed with loving parents, but since they were bigtime death labour slaves to the JewSA, I'd rarely see them until in the late evening before bed.
this means I was in the childcare system until darktime. i had a plethora of accidents happen to me, and being autistic made it worse. I remember a certain incident when i was around 4-5 years old and a teacher "accidentally" pour hot water on my leg to which I still have the burn mark to this day years later.
this toilet teacher would later lie and say another kid hit me in the ear with a rock, but myself and my parents believe that this story was false and she did something to me that I can't remember. but I have stitch marks from where they had to fix my ear

it's over

By teachers and sometimes my parents. I remember this one time my first grade teacher (foid) got frustrated with me so she hit me and dragged me by my hand to another class. This sparked my hatred for foids.

Being inkwell sometimes succumbs you to being abused in your youth whether it be your looks or unsuccessfulness.
Everyone has abused me. Parents, other kids at school, teachers. It's par for the course and why I isolate myself now.
Funnily enough the only time the abuse stopped is when I had one teacher that wasn't a fucking foid. Within the span of one week he sorted out the bullying issues I had at school - something that the foid teachers of mine had neglected for years at this point.
And then when I moved school I got bullied again. And then never really made friends.
Yeah... my life has been a complete joke!

Yes bullying etc.

Yeah from parents :feelsbadman: They fought a lot and had very difficult lives and and I think they took out their anger on me

a teacher "accidentally" pour hot water on my leg to which I still have the burn mark to this day years later.
this toilet teacher would later lie and say another kid hit me in the ear with a rock, but myself and my parents believe that this story was false and she did something to me that I can't remember. but I have stitch marks from where they had to fix my ear
This is really fucked up man :feelsbadman: I’m sorry that you had to go through this