Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western society is guilty of all 7 deadly sins

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Lust - An easy one, the levels of degneracy in the west are unprecedented, sexual liberation, free for all abortion, sex ed for children, and it's only getting worse, waiting to have sex until marriage almost nonexistent, homosexuality legalised and promoted, all people care about is sex, love is long dead.
Gluttony - Also clear, the west especially US is the fattest a society has ever been, fast foods on all corners, nobody cares about health, everybody stuffs their face with fat and sugar and are Happy about it.
Greed - Evrybody cares about money whole idea of family is unimportant, people choose to not have children just so they could have more money,
Sloth - Here i would point out the huge social welfare system, working people are getting fucked over and have to support people who sit on their asses and do nothing all their lifes, especially immigrants and refugges. ( this applies to NEETs only if that life is the one you chosen and not if it was forced upon you by a mentall illness or disability)
Pride - Also an easy one, the west is obseesed with looks as im sure you're all aware. People with good looks don't have to to do anything good in their lives and will be given everything, an opposite ugly people are shunned and treated horribly simply becaase of thw way they look.
Wrath - Iin a soociety thats so deprived of all good things like tradition, nuclear family, healthy relationships and any hope for the future, many people will get angry, i too im guilty of this as its very had not be fillled wiith anger when you were taken away any reason to live.
Envy - Also a natural hing to feel in a society that is so uneven, in which some people have it so well for no reason othe than luck

All in all i fell that the Western society is the modern Sodoma and Gomorrah and has to fall as soon as possible.

I completely agree with this thread because I see is almost everywhere I go. I would say that some religions also represent the 7 deadly sins.

If there's a hell 95% of the people you see walking around on a daily basis are going there

WHEN WILL IT END

Unfortunately I can't point any fingers.

Lust - I'm somewhat limp-dicked and I have a lower libido now, but I do fap a few times a week to some hardcore stuff.
Gluttony - I'm a fat fuck who likes sweet ... stuff
Greed - would love to have money, I think about it all the time, but since my income is low I make up for it with excessive frugality
Sloth - I'm the laziest fucker I know, I swear to god none of you have me beat on this one, I'm literally the laziest person I've ever met
Pride - I hate myself and I think I'm a useless piece of shit, but at the same time I'm very egoistic and have pride, weird combo
Wrath - Ohh man when I do snap sometimes I become a monster. When I was getting drunk daily the police had to come for me like 6 times.
Envy - I hate rich people and such, so I guess yeah, this too. Actually I hate everybody so idk.

Unfortunately I can't point any fingers.

Lust - I'm somewhat limp-dicked and I have a lower libido now, but I do fap a few times a week to some hardcore stuff.
Gluttony - I'm a fat fuck who likes sweet ... stuff
Greed - would love to have money, I think about it all the time, but since my income is low I make up for it with excessive frugality
Sloth - I'm the laziest fucker I know, I swear to god none of you have me beat on this one, I'm literally the laziest person I've ever met
Pride - I hate myself and I think I'm a useless piece of shit, but at the same time I'm very egoistic and have pride, weird combo
Wrath - Ohh man when I do snap sometimes I become a monster. When I was getting drunk daily the police had to come for me like 6 times.
Envy - I hate rich people and such, so I guess yeah, this too. Actually I hate everybody so idk.
Im guilty of some of these sins aswell but the reason that is becaue of the society we are in, if we had lived in the glory days we would have never done any of those things.

West was doomed since 1945

It's not like God is gonna do a fucking thing about it anyways. Since hell doesn't exist people aren't afraid of living with no morality anymore and yes I'm agnostic atheist.

West was doomed since 1945

Maybe Hitler should have won after all, at least his society was willing to pull the trigger on taking out lower class scum. The wetbacks would be shitting bricks had he won ww2. Instead we have merica to show for it...

All in all i fell that the Western society is the modern Sodoma and Gomorrah and has to fall as soon as possible.
Not yet, wait a 10 years or so when pedophilia becomes legal. Then you will have Sodom and Gomorrah. Also bestiality will become more common too.

Society has been plagued by sin since day 1 buddy. That's why the seven deadly sins exists in the first place.

The western society is like Sodom and Gomorrah

Op
High iq correlation

I’m guilty of all of them with the exception of pride
Greed - Evrybody cares about money whole idea of family is unimportant, people choose to not have children just so they could have more money,
MMM theory is legit though

The Devil has won over the world.

If there's a hell 95% of the people you see walking around on a daily basis are going there
tbh it's funny to see cafeteria Christians pretending they go to heaven when they fuck around and aren't even sorry for it, shitters.
morals are a joke, they are literally laughed at when tradcucks try to talk about them seriously. everything that isn't blindly pursuing cummies and trinkets 24/7 is so ridiculous it must be a joke

Ironically, those same sins were invented by the same west.

I’m guilty of all of them with the exception of pride

MMM theory is legit though
money, murder, what is the third?
Wouldn't be surprised if we're already in it.
Pretty easy to believe tbh, Hell is probably made worse if you don't expect to be in Hell but you end up being tortured near-constantly always. Ded srs the only joy I feel is from humour, which passes incredibly quickly, or from things I was able to appreciate before a certain point in time at which I stopped being able to appreciate new things for the most part. God or the demiurge or whoever can put a little bit of window dressing to bait us into thinking this is legit while making the vast, vast majority of it torture. Often to torture is so mundane you can't tell it's torture, your baseline feeling is probably very close to dread but never seems to cross over into it because that might ruin the illusion this isn't hell.

Last edited:
It's not like God is gonna do a fucking thing about it anyways. Since hell doesn't exist people aren't afraid of living with no morality anymore and yes I'm agnostic atheist.
Degenerate iq

Society has been plagued by sin since day 1 buddy. That's why the seven deadly sins exists in the first place.
I disagree, yes the deadly sins were always there and there have always been people who chose to commit them, but there was never a society in all of our history that had embraced them as much as the west has.

Thanks for pinning the post btw @SergeantIncel @Master

Last edited:
Are we going to heaven

don't sin,follow the law,respect the authority,find a job and pay the taxes like every good boy should do.
and if u don't do as we say, you'll spend an eternal amount of time getting ass fucked by demons.

don't sin,follow the law,respect the authority,find a job and pay the taxes like every good boy should do.
and if u don't do as we say, you'll spend an eternal amount of time getting ass fucked by demons.
I know that the whole post is very religious based but im not saying i support the church or anything or even believe in any god or such,
im just comparing the west to the 7 worse things a man can do and fele and showing that the west have embraced it.

this post is so low IQ, the 7 deadly sins were thought up because they are supposed to encompass all sin of humanity. ofc such a huge sample size will be able to demonstrate those sins. what exactly are you trying to say?

this post is so low IQ, the 7 deadly sins were thought up because they are supposed to encompass all sin of humanity. ofc such a huge sample size will be able to demonstrate those sins. what exactly are you trying to say?
Im saying that the western society is the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins, as opposed to the societies that came before it, which rejected the sins, at least most of them.

Astronomical IQ. I'm not religious, but this makes lots of sense when you look at the way society has degraded.

Ubermensch IQ

Great thread, I wonder why wasn't it made before tbh. It's very clear now that you say it.

Are we going to heaven
I know how to get there before you die, you might not be allowed in even if you get to the entrance tho. Big if true.

*1928, the last year before the whole world plunged into utter chaos
1917 was a year when the jewish zionist marxist took over the russia which in result killed several millions of people and marxist agenda slowly started spreading all over the world. They have tried to take over the russia in 1905 but failed, in 1917 they finally managed to win by murdering Tsar and anyone who stands against the jew.

1917 was a year when the jewish zionist marxist took over the russia which in result killed several millions of people and marxist agenda slowly started spreading all over the world. They have tried to take over the russia in 1905 but failed, in 1917 they finally managed to win by murdering Tsar and anyone who stands against the jew.
1789 started all of todays degeneracy. Bolshevik revolution took French revolution as a point of reference.

Probably around 1940's when the domino got set in motion, Hitler bankrolled by the Vatican started it , The U.S.A. took advantage of the situation to set the foids loose outside the home, the rest is history.

Sumerian and Aryan texts also predict widespread dishonesty and corruption, perversions, race-mixing, materialism, godlessness, etc. before the coming of a saviour to destroy the wicked (which comprise the majority of mankind by this point.)

We can laugh the idea at the idea of a god, heaven, hell, the afterlife, as being ridiculous fairytales; but can we also laugh at the strange craft many people have reported seeing in the skies? Or of governments warning of hostile extraterrestrials with advanced technology? What about the likes of the Georgia Guidestones, which seemingly advocates a massive depopulation of the human population?