Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Western sports are the most straightforward proof that genes = everything

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Football and basketball are the two most popular sports in the West. both are heavily skewed in favor of simply being big. They're some of the ultimate proof of genes being king in the most literal, direct sense.

In basketball, even being 6'2 is considered Manlet. Being 6'6 is barely considered human as a PG. Compare those stats relative to the overall population.

In football as well, you have to either be very big or very fast. How many of the general population could you say have a sub 10 second 100yard time? That's barely acceptable in football, yet compare it to the average runner. Then you have players like gronk, who while definitely on steroids still have 1 in a million genetics frame/height wise. just look up any position, from linebacker to tight ends. How many people can you personally think of like jj watt, who is listed as about 6'6 and 270lb of roided muscle? It's all genes. He got there by having the right genes and polishing them.

Before someone says there is skill involved, this is true, but sheer size and athleticism (genes) give such a massive advantage that skill can only get you so far.

>M-m-muh muggsy bogues !!!! He was a Manlet too!

from several decades ago. He would never make it in today's league. And even then, he had freak like vertical which just proves it's all genes anyway.

Have fun training hard, maybe training hard and practicing alot will make you 6'7, or have a 3 foot vertical, or the ability to run 100 yards in just a few seconds. It's all genes. Even if you "practice" , if you're a normie you're only polishing a turd to marginal improvement.

These are very straight forward examples. Genes are everything. Take this and apply it to every day Life, it applies just as much. It's just maybe a bit more transparent.

Theres a thing called leagues and the average person will not be in the nba

Everyone even in d1 is already miles above everyone else, and even then only a marginal percent of those already elite players get scouted for any league.

Genes are everything at the end of the day

Everyone even in d1 is already miles above everyone else, and even then only a marginal percent of those already elite players get scouted for any league.

Genes are everything at the end of the day
Why dont you go play against other manlets then if you are so butthurt about not reaching the NBA

I don't understand your point.
Youre crying about not being able to join the nba because you arent 6'6. Do you expect people to pay to watch a bunch of manlet play basketball? Lol

Youre crying about not being able to join the nba because you arent 6'6. Do you expect people to pay to watch a bunch of manlet play basketball? Lol
You completely missed the point of the entire post. Did I do such a bad job getting it across, or are you just low IQ? I am not sure right now.

You completely missed the point of the entire post. Did I do such a bad job getting it across, or are you just low IQ? I am not sure right now.
Nah i understand the post 100%. Youre mad because nba players were born with superior genes and wouldnt be nba players without those genes. I just dont see why youre crying about it when you can still play basketball if you want to.

I dominated sports. Destroyed everything in my path attitude. Didn’t even win a free t-shirt. Now I have the pains.

Hey tallfags, when new players join in the basketball team, they ask about their height and not about face.

height>face

Nah i understand the post 100%. Youre mad because nba players were born with superior genes and wouldnt be nba players without those genes. I just dont see why youre crying about it when you can still play basketball if you want to.
Are you triggered that you were tagged as a low IQ poster in that one thread? Why are you taking it out on me?

I feel like my last two paragraphs tie in the whole point of the post, but I guess you might have skipped that part.

Are you triggered that you were tagged as a low IQ poster in that one thread? Why are you taking it out on me?

I feel like my last two paragraphs tie in the whole point of the post, but I guess you might have skipped that part.
Nah you just dont know what youre talking about

Nah you just dont know what youre talking about
and you do, based off what? jfl, I'm having to argue with some dude who claims to be blackpilled that genes aren't pretty much everything in life. Basketball/football is just a far more straightforward example with more linear comparisons, which is why I used it. I thought it would be extremely easy to get the point.

I think what OP is trying to convey is that the culturally dominant sports are ones involving big men and that there's no room for those men who aren't big or tall.
There is though just not in the nba. OP is crying because he cant make it to nba but he can still play basketball for some shitty club in his area

I think what OP is trying to convey is that the culturally dominant sports are ones involving big men and that there's no room for those men who aren't big or tall.
JFL, I guess my post was written in a low IQ manner or something. I used Western sports as an example, they are the most hardcore eugenics grounds ever, you gain entry from genes and only Excel off genes.

Then my other point was that, no matter how hard you try, you can't beat your genes, if you don't meet that threshold you never will no matter how hard you work or whatever. Success in life boils down to that, not just in sports.

Tl;Dr I guess.

There is though just not in the nba. OP is crying because he cant make it to nba but he can still play basketball for some shitty club in his area
I don't play basketball enough to care about this. I never mentioned anything about myself or my own abilities. While I could have worded it better, I still feel like you're the one who is being dumb as fuck right now.

Last edited:
Most sports are like that unfortunately. There will never be a short chinese man setting the 100m dash world record or a black man winning a gold metal for swimming at the olympics. I suppose you could say some sports arent about your phenotype/body, but its still down to your genetics whether you are smart enough to understand the strategy and quick enough to react properly, etc.

I don't watch the NBA or NFL because of the endless stop in action and also because the players are all either freakishly tall or roided to the gills. USA has an extreme love of sports where you have to physically mog 99% of humanity to even compete, stupid Americucks.

All sports are an example of genetics being everything, though mainstream sports (like you said, football and basketball) are the most obvious examples to everyone who isn't a giga-retard from lookism.net that thinks a 5'4 guy with short parents could have grown to be 6'6 if it weren't for microplastics and junk food and that NBA and NFL athletes grow up in magical environments devoid of all free radicals, eating organic foods supplemented with magic pixie dust.

But even a sport like ping pong is based mostly on genetics as hand-eye coordination and reaction times are heavily influenced by genetics.

Why dont you go play against other manlets then if you are so butthurt about not reaching the NBA

Did you honestly misunderstand the point OP was making (which was spelled out pretty clearly) or are you making up a strawman for the sake of arguing? Or do you just have a grudge against OP and were looking for an excuse to talk shit to him? I suspect the latter as I'm detecting an immense amount of rage emanating behind your "epic troll" facade.

All sports are an example of genetics being everything, though mainstream sports (like you said, football and basketball) are the most obvious examples to everyone who isn't a giga-retard from lookism.net that thinks a 5'4 guy with short parents could have grown to be 6'6 if it weren't for microplastics and junk food and that NBA and NFL athletes grow up in magical environments devoid of all free radicals, eating organic foods supplemented with magic pixie dust.

But even a sport like ping pong is based mostly on genetics as hand-eye coordination and reaction times are heavily influenced by genetics.

Did you honestly misunderstand the point OP was making (which was spelled out pretty clearly) or are you making up a strawman for the sake of arguing? Or do you just have a grudge against OP and were looking for an excuse to talk shit to him? I suspect the latter as I'm detecting an immense amount of rage emanating behind your "epic troll" facade.
I already said i understand his point that doesnt mean he is right

Football and basketball are the two most popular sports in the West. both are heavily skewed in favor of simply being big. They're some of the ultimate proof of genes being king in the most literal, direct sense.

In basketball, even being 6'2 is considered Manlet. Being 6'6 is barely considered human as a PG. Compare those stats relative to the overall population.

In football as well, you have to either be very big or very fast. How many of the general population could you say have a sub 10 second 100yard time? That's barely acceptable in football, yet compare it to the average runner. Then you have players like gronk, who while definitely on steroids still have 1 in a million genetics frame/height wise. just look up any position, from linebacker to tight ends. How many people can you personally think of like jj watt, who is listed as about 6'6 and 270lb of roided muscle? It's all genes. He got there by having the right genes and polishing them.

Before someone says there is skill involved, this is true, but sheer size and athleticism (genes) give such a massive advantage that skill can only get you so far.

>M-m-muh muggsy bogues !!!! He was a Manlet too!

from several decades ago. He would never make it in today's league. And even then, he had freak like vertical which just proves it's all genes anyway.

Have fun training hard, maybe training hard and practicing alot will make you 6'7, or have a 3 foot vertical, or the ability to run 100 yards in just a few seconds. It's all genes. Even if you "practice" , if you're a normie you're only polishing a turd to marginal improvement.

These are very straight forward examples. Genes are everything. Take this and apply it to every day Life, it applies just as much. It's just maybe a bit more transparent.

You forgot to mention combine stats.

This is essentially a pure measure of athleticism. Thats how they differentiate between players.

Btw people shit on Brock Lesnar but his combine stats were apparently NFL tier. Thats why he could go to the UFC and win a belt and even defend it twice despite having little MMA experience. He had a lot of wrestling skill but its pretty obvious athleticism played a huge part in it.

You like soccer u are low t

yeah, lmao at how normies lap up that "hard work and determination" bullshit that sports players always say. the more competitive a field is, the more importance is given to factors outside of your control and sports happen to be very competitive. if you're like 5'5, no amount of effort will make you good at basketball because there will be a couple million of 6'4+ ogres who put in the same amount of "effort" in. hell, it's even easier for people who have better genes for the thing they are doing because being inherently better than others gets them more satisfaction and validation so they are even more motivated to train.

SOCCER/FUTBOL is the biggest sport itw, and the GOAT of Futbol is 5'7.

You don't need to be tall, strong, fast to be the best in Futbol, which is why I :heart: it.

I already said i understand his point that doesnt mean he is right

What's he wrong about?

Ded srs. Explain why, because his main point is that genetics trump everything.

Football is only really popular in america, not sure about basketball. Soccer is definitely the most popular sport in the west, if not the whole world

He says he cant play sports because he isnt gigachad. He is wrong

Bro wtf. That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying that genetics beats hard work at the elite level of sports, namely basketball and American football.

JFL it never began for lowIQcels.

Last edited:
Bro wtf. That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying that genetics beats hard work at the elite level of sports, namely basketball and American football.

JFL it never began for lowIQcels.
Yea but you dont need to play for the nba or nfl to enjoy the sport. There are lower leagues for the average person

Yea but you dont need to play for the nba or nfl to enjoy the sport. There are lower leagues for the average person

He's not talking about playing the sport recreationally for leisure. He's talking strictly about the big leagues and how it's all about genetics in some sports.

It's like he's saying steaks are high in protein and you're coming at him saying that you can get your protein from beans and other legumes so he's wrong....

wat?

He's not talking about playing the sport recreationally for leisure. He's talking strictly about the big leagues and how it's all about genetics in some sports.

It's like he's saying steaks are high in protein and you're coming at him saying that you can get your protein from beans and other legumes so he's wrong....

wat?
Yea it is like comparing steak to beans. Good analogy you only further proved my point with it. Both give you what you want. If you cant play for nba you have alternatives like playing for a local club. I dont see the problem with that

In Soccer, you don't have to be tall and neither very fast, to be a good midfielder. You need to be quick with the ball, tho.

Yea it is like comparing steak to beans. Good analogy you only further proved my point with it. Both give you what you want. If you cant play for nba you have alternatives like playing for a local club. I dont see the problem with that

There is no problem. Nobody said that wanting to play in lower leagues is a problem. Where the fuck is this even coming from?

The ultimate point here is that if you want to play at the top, you absolutely need the genetics. The hardest training athlete who doesn't have the genetics will never overcome the athelete who has the genetics but trains even 10% as hard (or some other arbitrarily low proportion by comparison).

That is what the OP is saying. You're injecting things in that he's not saying and arguing against that (this is called the straw man). Things like you can still play the sport in other leagues. The OP didn't say that if you're unable to play in the top leagues, then you can't play in other leagues or play at all.

JFL dude

There is no problem. Nobody said that wanting to play in lower leagues is a problem. Where the fuck is this even coming from?

The ultimate point here is that if you want to play at the top, you absolutely need the genetics. The hardest training athlete who doesn't have the genetics will never overcome the athelete who has the genetics but trains even 10% as hard (or some other arbitrarily low proportion by comparison).

That is what the OP is saying. You're injecting things in that he's not saying and arguing against that (this is called the straw man). Things like you can still play the sport in other leagues. The OP didn't say that if you're unable to play in the top leagues, then you can't play in other leagues or play at all.

JFL dude
Yes JFL at you my friend. For finding simple things to complain about which have alternatives that you dont want. Anyway who cares about sport. I could go the rest of my life without sport just give me a girlfriend. You realise 99.9999% of people dont get to play in the national sports? We have more important problems like not ever having sex, which 90% of people have had. That is something worth complaining about.

With your logic of complaining about sport superstars being good because they have good genetics. We might as well complain about not having billionaire families that we are born into too.

Yes JFL at you my friend. For finding simple things to complain about which have alternatives that you dont want. Anyway who cares about sport. I could go the rest of my life without sport just give me a girlfriend. You realise 99.9999% of people dont get to play in the national sports? We have more important problems like not ever having sex, which 90% of people have had. That is something worth complaining about.

With your logic of complaining about sport superstars being good because they have good genetics. We might as well complain about not having billionaire families that we are born into too.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm explaining OP's point to you (and not getting through).

FFS, I'm losing my patience with you fucking retardcels.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm explaining OP's point to you (and not getting through).

FFS, I'm losing my patience with you fucking retardcels.
Im the retard here? Not you or OP who cry about their problems that arent really problems. Ok :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

"the modern West cannot tolerate that men should prefer to work less and be content to live on little; as it is only quantity that counts, and as everything that escapes the senses is held to be nonexistent, it is taken for granted that anyone who is not in a state of agitation and who does not produce much in a material way must be 'lazy'. In evidence of this and without speaking of the opinions commonly expressed about Eastern peoples, it is enough to note how the contemplative orders are viewed, even in circles that consider themselves religious. In such a world, there is no longer any place for intelligence, or anything else that is purely inward, for these are things that can neither be seen nor touched, that can neither be counted nor weighed; there is a place only for outward action in all its forms, even those that are the most completely meaningless. For this reason it should not be a matter for surprise that the Anglo-Saxon mania for sport gains ground day by day: the ideal of the modern world is the 'human animal' who has developed his muscular strength to the highest pitch; its heroes are athletes, even though they be mere brutes; it is they who awaken popular enthusiasm, and it is their exploits that ,command the passionate interest of the crowd. A world in which such things are seen has indeed sunk low and seems near its end.'''

its not true though, the most played sports worldwide are

• Soccer / Association Football – 3.5 billion fans. Association Football or Soccer. ...
  • Cricket – 2-3 billion fans. International Cricket. ...
  • Basketball – 2-3 billion fans. Basketball. ...
  • Hockey – 2.2 billion fans. ...
  • Tennis – 1 billion fans. ...

but if you think the west = USA then you might think that football is big in the west.

but its actually only popular in the US and everywhere else in the west soccer is the most popular sport.

and in soccer being big is not an advantage (except the goalie i guess)