Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Western water/food has special cuck chemicals in it

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just a theory but I am starting to think Jews must have put some special chemicals to turn westerners into cuckolds. Thoughts? Maybe microplastics/chemtrails?

It's not a theory, it's fact and <<they>> are doing it for years now.
I've said it alot of times, I already said it back in 2019.
It's the estrogen in drinking water.

It's not a theory, it's fact and <<they>> are doing it for years now.
I've said it alot of times, I already said it back in 2019.
It's the estrogen in drinking water.
I heard birth control shit is thrown into the drinking water and filters fail to remove it :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

Reverse osmosis filtering is probably a must tbh.

crazy crying 4chan soy
full
D126fa262dd3dfb403001fb7d7e0d6bde
Fadc24f56fc81afda456ebb5c113c71f6
s

Attachments

• 1633416615644.gif
    1633416615644.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Just a theory but I am starting to think Jews must have put some special chemicals to turn westerners into cuckolds. Thoughts? Maybe microplastics/chemtrails?
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DO YOU CALL A THEORY?
It is a known fact now that they put a ton of shit on food and water. This is no theory, it's facts. Just see how people are turning out to be with mass industrialized food, now compare to countries with much less industrial/artificial food. Do you see a pattern?

The situation is different depending on the county. Some will have chemicals which are added specifically to mitigate corrosion of the pipes. And there are chemicals which aren't added through malicious intentions but just because dumb cunts end up dumping birth control and other pills. UK is now floating the idea of adding fluoride to their public water. The whole thing is a mess but please look up the situation in your own area.

it turns the frickin frogs gay

Thats why you need water filters in your homes. And I don't mean those cheap 5$ filters

Chemicala everywhere in white countries, T-Levels plummeting, Jews have planned this.

Water: some older water system may still use fluoride, which was outlawed in plenty of countries.
Food: the estrogen in soy is not the same estrogen as in women, it can't make you into a femboy (sadly). What the food in the west is riddled with is preservatives, untested chemicals like aspertame (in sugar-free snacks) and, worst of all - SUGAR. It's everywhere and it's (allegedly) more addictive than cocaine. Not to mention, meat is filled with growth hormones.

It's true. They put all sorts of plastics and HFCS garbage in to ruin peoples' bodies, make them fat and complacent. We've been poisoned for decades at the minimum with all these preservatives and other contaminants in our food and water.

Yeah, the rabbit hole of microplastics, contraceptive estrogens and god knows what else destroying us since our very conception completely kills my hope.