Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Western Women are Unnatural

Chad is absorbing their life force through his dick like Imperfect Cell did with his tail in Dragon Ball Z.

Funny is, this is the offical media and yet most people (specially females) give a fuck about such topics.

women are so stupid that they often forget to take their pills on a daily basis, did you seriously expect them to understand the underlying hormonal mechanism of birth control pills?

Good point.. meanwhile redpillers I see are so desperate for and always trying to win the approval of women.
Funny is, this is the offical media and yet most people (specially females) give a fuck about such topics.

Sad.. if there is one thing women should be interested in its ensuring the best chances for their offspring. But women just never can understand statistics.. i can hear in my head a woman saying.. ya but I know this kid who took fluoride and hes a doctor now, so that proves you wrong.

Good point.. meanwhile redpillers I see are so desperate for and always trying to win the approval of women.

Sad.. if there is one thing women should be interested in its ensuring the best chances for their offspring. But women just never can understand statistics.. i can hear in my head a woman saying.. ya but I know this kid who took fluoride and hes a doctor now, so that proves you wrong.
I doubt they care for “offsprings” anymore, which is something women should naturally be inclined to do. Therefore my title for the thread

I doubt they care for “offsprings” anymore, which is something women should naturally be inclined to do. Therefore my title for the thread

Something we might be underestimating is how all these chemicals not just alter their physical bodies as is apparent.. but also alter their brains too.

Something we might be underestimating is how all these chemicals not just alter their physical bodies as is apparent.. but also alter their brains too.
Yes I read a research about how women stop finding their partners unattractive when they go off/on birth control. Maybe I should extend the thread

Al those ethnic girls will become sluts when they come to western countries
Conclusion: white women are genetic trash
Stop worshipping them
So every female is genetic trash

We destroyed the aristocracy that kept everything in check. Anyways, I'm not terribly worried about whites dying out as I used to be. Artificial wombs are going to replace natural births in the next 30 years. Women will no longer be able to control who has children and who doesn't.
We're getting sexbots way before artificial wombs, the stuff needed to grow babies is super complex, even if they're able to grow a kid with artificial compounds who knows how it'll be effected growing up. Nah, I bet surrogating will become lucrative.

We're getting sexbots way before artificial wombs, the stuff needed to grow babies is super complex, even if they're able to grow a kid with artificial compounds who knows how it'll be effected growing up. Nah, I bet surrogating will become lucrative.
Everything related to this field is a function of money. If more money is put into it, it will happen faster. Its why I'm against NEETceling. We need to have money so we can do fund our own stuff. Sexbots are around the corner, but artificial wombs and even artificial eggs aren't that far off either.

The first time I joined this forum I was surprised with just how many what I thought was pedos were in this forum, many comments about how a 23 year old is post-wall, or how the wall is 16 etc. Later I realized these posters were always from a western country and they were simply attracted to youthful women not actual kids. Living in and visiting many countries and observing women I did notice something off with Western women myself... It is almost impossible to find a youthful women past teen-hood. But is this natural?
Western women start having sex at really early ages (12-13) and they consume birth control pills like candies. How can simulating sexual hormones at really early ages and manipulating periods be natural?
Their diet is literal shit. Many of them don't give a damn about what they put in their body. And the ones that do get caught into the trend of going hashtag vegaaaan. You wouldn't believe how many times I heard a Swedish girl talk about their cashew nut avocado salad meals and how it is so healthy, no you brain dead slut, your ancestors ate fish and potatoes that's what is healthy for you, your gut isn't made for exotic food.
Their lifestyle is unhealthy; they drink&party, miss their beauty sleep, they come back home at 3 am and check their phones that radiates blue lights(causes wrinkles and sleep deprivation)
Their mind is constantly on social media, they are keep trying to appeal the masses, they are getting fillers and botox at such early ages.

Many factors like these... Now I don't know if this is a lifefuel or suicidefuel (as in "look what modernity stole from you, even the good looks of your women") but I want to show you how things work in eastern countries, where women have 1-2 sexual partners, where partying too much is frowned upon, where women cook their home made meals and care for their bodies.

A comparison of high school students from Iran and USA.
View attachment 144986

how women naturally age
View attachment 144988
how your typical social young western girls look like

View attachment 144985
There are also studies about how fertility age is lower for western women, if someone finds it they can contribute
PS:I am not cherry picking these are consistent with my real life observations, obv there can be exceptions.
tbh bad comparisons, seen lots of girls who look younger than that

tbh bad comparisons, seen lots of girls who look younger than that
There are going to be exceptions ofc, these are according to my observations living in different countries

Doesn't matter when you cannot fuck them even if they're inferior.
yeah I don't give a fuck anymore, the guys that are fucking them , hate them in reality for their shitty looks.

This needs to be pinned ASAP

Iranian women are still natural and feminine, while western women have become degenerate sluts who hit the wall already in their early tweenties, because of the (((sexual revolution))) in the 60s. We need to go back to the old times.

@SergeantIncel

Iranian women are still natural and feminine, while western women have become degenerate sluts who hit the wall already in their early tweenties, because of the (((sexual revolution))) in the 60s. We need to go back to the old times.

@SergeantIncel
For sure, if you think about it it’s very unnatural for a women that age to be “hitting the wall.” Why would nature make a women go unattractive when she’s at the age of producing many more children for another decade? Naturally humans become less attractive because they don’t have the need to be attractive since they’re old and infertile.
We gotta wake the westerncels up

eastern countries, where women have 1-2 sexual partners, where partying too much is frowned upon, where women cook their home made meals and care for their bodies.
yeah right lmao

everything will succumb to the degenerate steamroller, the promise of getting fucked by chad every evening is too tempting for foids, the West will come for the East soon, it already has for Poland.

yeah right lmao

everything will succumb to the degenerate steamroller, the promise of getting fucked by chad every evening is too tempting for foids, the West will come for the East soon, it already has for Poland.
Slavic women have always been sluts, I never include them in this category.
yeah right lmao

I’m not an american boomer that thinks “my based Slavic women” I lived in Slavic countries, women have the worst characters there

Both will reject me, so it doesnt matter

This will all end when the wallow in the passivity and comfort of postmodern consumption ends in circles ostracized by society.

The first time I joined this forum I was surprised with just how many what I thought was pedos were in this forum, many comments about how a 23 year old is post-wall, or how the wall is 16 etc. Later I realized these posters were always from a western country and they were simply attracted to youthful women not actual kids.
This is also a high IQ observation you made. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to young fertile females in their prime ages – in fact, that is just a natural and healthy desire for men. The cucks are the ones with unnatural and unhealthy sexual desires, since they are attracted to promiscuous roasties rather than feminine women, not the “lolicons”.

This is also a high IQ observation you made. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to young fertile females in their prime ages – in fact, that is just a natural and healthy desire for men. The cucks are the ones with unnatural and unhealthy sexual desires, since they are attracted to promiscuous roasties rather than feminine women, not the “lolicons”.
Naturally feminine, youthful women aren’t underaged, problem with West is that the visual of a prime women’s age became so low. In less degenerated parts of the world, you can meet a girl looking younger than you but is actually a couple of years older than you. So you could find youthful women without them having a stupid teenager brain.
Both will reject me, so it doesnt matter
Let a man dream