Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What a fucking cuck, why are streamers such cucklords?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrhpVe4160

This motherfucker is being used by this noodlewhore and it's so obvious, Like, dude, she only hangs out with you because you brought her viewers, that's why she contacted with you in the first place. Why are they so blind to this? But the most cucked guy is this one:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnNtBAW5mUg

Same story here, but to lure him in, she pretends they are in relationship. When they were making a couple test online on stream, there were some private questions in it, so to not make it look awkward, she answered quickly, negatively to them. Oh yeah, because if he was a Chad, it would have been awkward and she would do the same thing :feelskek:. She would boast about how good her relationship is then. She also dominates this guy at everything.

Imagine being a doormat to a toilette.

twitch streams are full of blackpills tbh

Off topic but god I hate streaming culture

POGGERS POGCHAMP OMEGALUL POGGERS POGCHAMP POGGERS POGGERS POGGERS POGCHAMP SIMP OMEGALUL POGCHAMP CRINGE POGGERS OMEGALUL HYPE HIPER HYPE HIPER OMEGALUL

That's the bitch that has been popping up in my recommendations lately.

Even though i don't even watch twitch or anything similar, fucking youtube.

Foids over 12 are cumdumps that serve no other purpose.... CMV.
I'm gonna call you an incel.
Now change your view or get downvoted.

Oh no, let me apologize profusely while not really apologizing and kinda pushing my point while denying your claim
The mods of this sub have banned you for sexism and trolling.

I heard chads do "invader" rape roleplay on nordic type larps with foids on the regular.

Tfw you will never rape a hot elf with your bbc (big barbarian cock). :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Last edited:
It's beneficial for him too since simp and cucks love to see this type of shit.

Off topic but god I hate streaming culture

POGGERS POGCHAMP OMEGALUL POGGERS POGCHAMP POGGERS POGGERS POGGERS POGCHAMP SIMP OMEGALUL POGCHAMP CRINGE POGGERS OMEGALUL HYPE HIPER HYPE HIPER OMEGALUL
The only time i watch "steaming" is highlights and clips on youtube. Watching ACTUALY streams is 9/10 times boring as fuck cause it's unedtied and NOTHING HAPPENS

Never watched any stream.

That's the bitch that has been popping up in my recommendations lately.

Even though i don't even watch twitch or anything similar, fucking youtube.
Same. Wtf

Why's jewtube doing this to me. I only ever watched filthy frank. The only thing I search for is history warfare shit and religion