Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What a Girl Really Means When She Says "My Ex"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"I wholeheartedly gave my mind, body, soul, and spirit to another man. I loved him first, my pair-bonding ability was invested in him, and he has had his way with me in bed. Now I am looking for the next guy in line."

It is really a shame that the term "ex" is so common in our society. When you "break up" after a serious LTR, it is the emotional equivalent of divorce. Sure, it might not be official, but "breakups" are really just divorce in their essence. The entire marriage pool has already been divorced by someone else. How does that make you feel?

Last edited:
A lot of degenerates here are cucks who just want to slay and don't care. Low IQ animalistic trash is what they are.

I really hate how common breakups and divorces are nowadays, back in the day a divorce was considered a life changing situation and would only happen in the most extreme situations, but now couples are divorcing because they don't like the sex or had one bad fight.
There is no more connections in relationships.

I really hate how common breakups and divorces are nowadays, back in the day a divorce was considered a life changing situation and would only happen in the most extreme situations, but now couples are divorcing because they don't like the sex or had one bad fight.
There is no more connections in relationships.
Extremely true. And you know why? Premarital sex has rendered marriages meaningless.

It used to be that you were expected to have one person and be loyal to them. That person was SPECIAL. They were YOURS. But how SPECIAL is a person really, when you have already been with 13 others? They're not special, they're just the next in line. And are they YOURS? Nope, they've already been with scores of others.

You brain has been rewired to think "relationships" temporal, and your heart has been hardened to not value TRUE and LASTING loyalty. We need to outlaw premarital sex.

"I wholeheartedly gave my mind, body, soul, and spirit to another man. I loved him first, my pair-bonding ability was invested in him, and he has had his way with me in bed. Now I am looking for the next guy in line."

It is really a shame that the term "ex" is so common in our society. When you "break up" after a serious LTR, it is the emotional equivalent of divorce. Sure, it might not be official, but "breakups" are really just divorce in their essence. The entire marriage pool has already been divorced by someone else. How does that make you feel?

Hearing others talk about their exes is pure sui fuel.

"Oh don't worry he's just my ex."

Embrace the breakdown of society. Sit back and laugh at the herd lemmings-walking into disaster. Indifference is bliss.

You have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to be with a used up girl.

[Video=youtube]

Fucking woman
They need to stop thinking they have equality
Get back in the fucking kitchen
Fucking crazy ass animals THAT WANT THE D
FUCKING GIRLS
swear to Christ
I'll burn down a hoe house

Females/chads don't know anything about commitment, they break up for the most idiotic reasons and say the same things to their current partner as they did to their previous one.
If I dated someone, I'd stay with them forever since I actually believe in monogamy and putting effort into a relationship.

If I dated someone, I'd stay with them forever since I actually believe in monogamy and putting effort into a relationship.

This is a foreign concept to modern degenerates.