Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What age range would you date?

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
I used to be teens only but at this point I'm so desperate that I'd date 30+ women.

13-33 is all perfectly fine to me.

What's your minimum / maximum age when it comes to dating?

I can't date a cunt who is over 30 even if I'm close to that age. There's literally no point.

If I were a Chad who were able to choose, then it'd be 18-20 y.o. girls.

13 up to 48 or so. im a sucker for older women tbh. inb4 "OMG PAEDO" im 17 so its alright. i'd be willing to go down to 12 or up to 50 if they're hot.

I’m just not attracted to post-wall women... So 18-39 I guess

13 up to 48 or so. im a sucker for older women tbh. inb4 "OMG PAEDO" im 17 so its alright. i'd be willing to go down to 12 or up to 50 if they're hot.
I'm 23 but would still date teens if I was in my 40s cause they're hot.

I'd fuck anyone from 16-50 but I'd only date women from 18-35 tbh.

In terms of dating in the hopes of a potential wife, I'd say between 15 and 24. Though I'd fuck anyone as long as they're well-developed and not yet into menopause or looks like granny.

doesn't make me feel good. leave younger foids for younger cels. you can still have your upper-teens and 20s.
why doesn't it make you "feel good", and above all, why should we care what makes you feel good? I like teens.

I have no upper age limit or any standards any more, but still can't get anything.

12-14. Maybe younger based on how she looks

14-25 since am in that age range

18-45. Would fuck older but not date.

I stop at 30 --- single women by that age have too many cocks and emotional baggage from the break-ups, flings, and divorces

18-50... Would bang older, but not date.

Any age I can get.

How old is your mom?

15-40 , most guys who says 30 or younger are larpers. Like you would say no to sex from a 33 year old woman.

I'm in a point of not dating anybody. I cannot stand their bullshit, nonsense, hysterics etc. I prefer to pay for sex and not to deal with all of this.

glowie t
ABB749E0 4CBB 4655 AE14 B724EA1D31C7
hread

JFL Dating in 2021!

18-28 to date. 12-28 to look at

any range tbh. Too bad all foids hate me bc of my appearance.

18-30. The ideal would someone around my age

I used to be teens only but at this point I'm so desperate that I'd date 30+ women.

Every age

26 here willing to go 18-32 even 40 if they have money and buy a ps5

any age tbh, someone please want me :feels::feels::feels::feels: