Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What age range would you date?

Currently 18-40, still no takers.

When I see stuff like that I think wealthy inheritance upon death. I wonder if he fucks granny in this instance, ewww.

Then again, does it one time taking it for the team, the old bitch dies of a heart attack upon arrival, and he gets the wealth inheritance that much faster to eventually chase after young pussy with. Pros---><----Cons

[I don't think I could do something like that myself no matter how desperate I got.]

Last edited:
I used to be teens only but at this point I'm so desperate that I'd date 30+ women.

13-33 is all perfectly fine to me.

What's your minimum / maximum age when it comes to dating?
16-26 - because +/-5 years within my own range, am most attracted to women from 18+/-2 (in my country I could go theoretically even lower but they are not appealing for me)

11-18 is ideal

15-25
15 since thats the age of consent here

20-30 pretty much, I'm 24.
same here. I’m 24 and I only want to date people closer to my age. Don’t want someone very young but don’t want someone who’s in their 30s (30 is fine but the max until I’m closer to 30 to which I’ll increase my age range).

any age near mine, 18 - 26 but not like i can afford to be picky either.

I’m just not attracted to post-wall women... So 18-39 I guess

Same man. I'd bump that up to be at least 22 years old since I have aged out of the college demographic, but everyone's mileage will obviously vary here

16-19 is optimal

20-28. If it's for a quick fuck not for longevity I can do 18-35

I used to be teens only but at this point I'm so desperate that I'd date 30+ women.

4-20 :what:

Unless we are talking about japanese and koreans (in that case I would go up to 35 because they never age :feelsohh:)

Currently 18-40, still no takers.

When I see stuff like that I think wealthy inheritance upon death. I wonder if he fucks granny in this instance, ewww.

Then again, does it one time taking it for the team, the old bitch dies of a heart attack upon arrival, and he gets the wealth inheritance that much faster to eventually chase after young pussy with. Pros---><----Cons

[I don't think I could do something like that myself no matter how desperate I got.]
ngl, I always wanted to be a gold digging whore like the women I hate. Not an option if you are genetic trash

40-60 is the golden age for a woman.

ngl, I always wanted to be a gold digging whore like the women I hate. Not an option if you are genetic trash
I have fantasies of having a wealthy sugar mama where she pays me thousands of dollars per month for the privilege of smothering my face with her pussy lips. *sniff-sniff* Just imagine the smell of her sitting naked on your face.

Last edited:
I have fantasies of having a wealthy sugar mama where she pays me thousands of dollars per month for the privilege of smothering my face with her pussy lips. *sniff-sniff* Just imagine the smell of her sitting naked on your face.
its just an easy fucking life. buy shit, act like a bitch when she doesn't get you the RED car.

The ideal is to be Jefferson from Married with Children.

Last edited:
its just an easy fucking life. buy shit, act like a bitch when she doesn't get you the RED car.

The ideal is to be Jefferson from Married with Children.
Good take.

15-35.

(it's legal in France at age 15).

I date 8 to 16. But I have sex with only over locally applicable age of consent.

12(14 for legal reasons) to 22(the absolute maximum). the most important thing is that she's unused

12(14 for legal reasons) to 22(the absolute maximum). the most important thing is that she's unused
Does giving blowjob and kisses make her used provided she is virgin?

can you get a sugar mama if you are a normie

Does giving blowjob and kisses make her used provided she is virgin?
sadly yes :feelsbadman: imagine the lips of the love of your life wrapped around chad's cock. thoroughly used :feelsbadman:

sadly yes :feelsbadman: imagine the lips of the love of your life wrapped around chad's cock. thoroughly used :feelsbadman:
:feelscry: I feel the same man. She has to be pristine and pure, devoid of any degeneracy. But it's so hard to find them. I respect your loli grind. I pray to our loli god St.Napoleon de Geso(pbuh) that you and I find what we're looking for in this corrupt world tbh:feelsokman:

For me? Ideal would be if shes older then me. I guess I have mommy issues.

:feelscry: I feel the same man. She has to be pristine and pure, devoid of any degeneracy. But it's so hard to find them. I respect your loli grind. I pray to our loli god St.Napoleon de Geso(pbuh) that you and I find what we're looking for in this corrupt world tbh:feelsokman:
thank you my friend. I wish you a true ascension as well. pbuh

can you get a sugar mama if you are a normie
No, not really. They typically only go after muscular meat heads from a few examples I've heard of.

do kisses make her used though?
Yes. Imagine the mental image of the love of your life kissing another man. Too brutal. If I'm a KHHV then I demand a KHHV.

Yes. Imagine the mental image of the love of your life kissing another man. Too brutal. If I'm a KHHV then I demand a KHHV.
taking a girl's virginity leaves a much larger impression than being her first kiss. there's foids who kiss at like 8-11 ffs. means barely anything to them

blowjobs make her used

do kisses make her used though? she still hasn't been ruined sexually
yeah tbh foids kiss at like 6 or 7 even. you can say that doesn't count and you would probably be right. but if she's like 13-14+ and she kisses she damn well means it romantically and it isn't just preschool play or whatever. honestly it's a tough question. obviously it's suboptimal. you're narrowing the already brutally narrow pool of virgin foids. I mean does hand holding make her used? :feelskek: does smiling at her classmate? does talking to guys that aren't courting her? ideally a foid would be fully isolated from men until age 14 at which point respectable oldcels would start courting her. but that ain't how it is anymore :feelsbadman:

ideally a foid would be fully isolated from men until age 14 at which point respectable oldcels would start courting her.
marry her off at age 12 more like, thats when they start bleeding anyway, ready to be fucked by then

My own age range. Just sucks that there are NO VIRGINS!!!

marry her off at age 12 more like, thats when they start bleeding anyway, ready to be fucked by then
true true. they are slightly more mature at 14 but nothing wrong with marriage at 12 tbh. I mean the earlier she marries the better she bonds tbh. you could pretend that she has something interesting to say, maybe she can be trained to behave somewhat properly by 14 so that's nice but not really necessary tbh

15-40. Tho there is surplus of 16k men, in this age group. So I don't think I have any chance.

14-17 i dont want to date anyone over 18 or under 13 due to laws and just seeming weird imo