Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW what are some of the best and unique gore videos you've ever watched

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
prison riot in shit world countries are the type of really fucked up level shit that's pretty creative in terms of torture and killings. One example is where they pull some guys two arms out of the cell and one of them starts to hit the arm with a metal pipe as hard as they could to shatter the arm's bones completely and wiggle it out to induce as much pain as ever till they pass out of shock.

Last edited:
53840.jpg

:p

I'd rather preserve my sanity by not watching that shit

i saw a gore where they skinned someone alive and ripped out their functioning organs from their body

prison riot in shit world countries are the type of really fucked up level shit that's pretty creative in terms of torture and killings. One example is where they pull some guys two arms out of the cell and one of them starts to hit the arm with a metal pipe as hard as they could to shatter the arm's bones completely and wiggle it out to induce as much pain as ever till they pass out of shock.
I saw a woman get crushed by a hydraulic press.

I'd rather preserve my sanity by not watching that shit
Good. I've been watching gore shit for years now and it still has me mentally fucked.

lol thought yall are so called "incels" actual incels talk about gore videos
Lol fuck off, just because I do not have sex does not mean I am a stupid nigger who craves seeing violence
Find some other edgy fakecels on here and shoot them a private message

Have you watched the MDPOPE's? I can't watch them properly because of the animal cruelty. Any violence to animals makes me sick. Message me if you need a link

There can only be one number one and it’s the vid that ruined my childhood, the one and only dismembered chan.

Saw a favela video of two rivals talking to each other like friends, joking and laughing then the video cuts off and in a new frame you can see the rivals decapitated head on a brick.

The Worse gore video I saw was the two women tourist that got murdered in the morocco mountains. That video still haunts me till this day. I don’t know what was worse the sounds or the visuals.

The Worse gore video I saw was the two women tourist that got murdered in the morocco mountains. That video still haunts me till this day. I don’t know what was worse the sounds or the visuals.
Link.