Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some scary scary movies ??

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I’ve watched everything on Netflix I want to be so scared that I don’t move to go piss . No movie seems to be caple of doing so I’ve watched some Chinese horror movies and nothing still

Fat Link and the BBC dial

True feminist warriors

I don't find any movie to be truly actually scary. But these 4 horror movies all came out in the last 2 years and were kinda good. They're all about demons/posession:
  • Smile
  • Barbarian
  • Cobweb
  • Evil Dead Rise

I liked room 1408 but I don't think it's superscary.

Requiem for a dream isn't horror but it's scary and depressing in a different kind of way.

Christine. Not scary but definitely a good classic.

europa the last batte

The Omen (1976)

The Exorcist III (1990)

The Shining (1980)

Deep Red (1975)

The Green Elephant

Created by foid

downfall

Last edited:
Title : I’ve watched everything on Netflix I want to be so scared that I don’t move to go piss . No movie seems to be caple of doing so I’ve watched some Chinese horror movies and nothing still
Which Chinese horror movies?

Taxi Driver tbh
watched it last weekend, kinda has the similar vibe to requiem for a dream
Requiem for a dream isn't horror but it's scary and depressing in a different kind of way.

Probably the last horror movie I watched. Not too scary, only for entertainment purposes.

https://m.cda.pl/video/14464258c3

@To koniec have you watched this movie? That female police officer deserves grape for acting bitchy.

chinese horror films? lol

Ju On the Grudge 2002

Every bluepilled movie in existence