Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some secrets people have trusted you with?

In middle school a friend told me he had a crush on a teacher

Accidently posted this to inceldom disccusions aka inceldom trash posting :(

Ppl tend to tell me all the garbage in their life even if I hate it and don't give a shit. It's tiring and it just shows that normies have no respect for your tolerance and personnal bondaries. It's just as if someone was walking naked in the street pretending he "trust" other ppl to justify it. It's just a total lack of respect. Everybody had shit in his life, now I'm not complaining about mine, so why would these normie fucks would ?

That my friend's stomach can't tolerate fast food and so he was depressed when I invited him to McD's but he ate the food anyway. Then he called me crying telling me this.

Like, fuck, you could have just told me and we wouldn't have gone there, disagreeing with people isn't so hard.

No one confide in me because im quite judgmental about human weaknesses.

I don't talk to people irl

I know that two of my colleagues are cheating on their wives.
I know one of the young foids working reception at my work is a sugarbabe.
I know one of my colleagues does coke at work.

They told you all this?

:dafuckfeels:

They told you all this?
My two colleagues and I all use the same sugar website. One of them introduced me to it actually. It's a blood bound secret, but unlike them I'm not married.

The reception foid I saw her profile on a sugar website. Dumbass showed her face on it. She has a boyfriend too kek.

Coke guy I caught sniffing.

I couldn't tell you.