Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What are some things we missed the chance to do and will never experience for the rest of our lives?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Most of my posts have me shaking with anger and wrath as I type them, but I'm quietly sobbing and clenching my fist in sorrow as I type this. What are some things we didn't get to experience that makes you feel this way?

teen love :feelscry: I have 1 year left to make it happen

teen love :feelscry: I have 1 year left to make it happen
I turned 20 last month so I'll never get that chance ever again. Yet my older sister got to have it and my younger sisters will most likely do so as well. Nature, WWWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY????!!!?!!!!!!?!!

Teen love. normal upbringing. Actually having friends. (Never had one irl because they all despised me for being short and ugly)

Teen love. normal upbringing. Actually having friends. (Never had one irl because they all despised me for being short and ugly)
Ikr, why couldn't I have just been a chad or maybe even just a mid tier normie? At the very least a neurotypical.

Go to preschool, play with other kids, fight, have chickenpox, kiss, hold hands, caress girls hair, ride a bicycle, a bike, a skateboard, drive a car, fly on a plane, get on a boat, finish school, go to highschool, go to college, get a job, have sex, get married, have kids, go on a vacation, walk on a beach, swim, see an sea and ocean, fish, hunt, own a gun, fire a gun, get a revenge on my dad, be part of a rebellion, start a rebellion, see the world burning.

Teen love. Proper socialization. Being desired by the opposite sex. Being treated like adult. Actually, there are many things we missed as an undesirable males.

Ikr, why couldn't I have just been a chad or maybe even just a mid tier normie? At the very least a neurotypical.
Neurotypical is what I always wanted. But [nature] has put me in shackles since I was conceived. Imagine coming from nothing and already you're in fucking prison

I missed my chance at the bull run under Trump. Could've gotten rich

I missed my chance at the bull run under Trump. Could've gotten rich
Who knows? Maybe you'll get a second chance in 2025-2028. Here's to hoping we can get spineless Joe Biden outta office come November 2024.

Sooooo many things that making a list of it would be ERfuel or suifuel

Teenage love, being someone’s first, being at an age where you have the freedom to try and learn from romantic experiences without dire emotional consequences, developing an early cycle of neuroplasticity where you’ve a positive social feedback loop at a critical stage of mental development…

…or just simply having an early chance to build something with someone special, that will in turn give you the confidence and emotional incentives to face the world, as you take your first steps into becoming a man while facing society, with the knowledge that you are, in fact, a valuable individual who has the demonstrable capacity of giving and receiving love