Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are we going to do about redpillers trying to steal the blackpill?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
- 5.8'5
- makes less than 50k a year.

:feelsrope:

redpill, blackpill -- who cares?

The result is the same. Foids are whores and normies are learning.

redpill, blackpill -- who cares?

The result is the same; foids are exposed for being degenerate whores.
That's the right answer. As long as the truth gets out it doesn't matter who started it.

the manosphere is slowly going mainstream so redpill and blackpill ideas are sorta meshing together. it was inevitable that the redpill would turn into darker shades of red with the prevalence of online dating (OLD). i dont mind this at all. the more normies exposed to manosphere content (be it the redpill, the blackpill, or more likely something in between) the better. if they have to move from the redpill to let's say the crimson pill before they reach the blackpill that still beats being bluepilled.

i dont have crazy ambitions i would honestly just like to see the online dating industry and other exploitative markets (those that take advantage of desperate incels and failed normies) like twitch and onlyfans see a total reform or crumble all together. the current trend of the ever popular redpill being mixed with some blackpilled ideas will make this more possible.
High iq. After OF and twitch go bankrupt from the rise of anti-simps, the final fish to fry is the illuminati gynocentric government from taking average men's tax money and using it to fund rostie degeneracy and single motherhood.