Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your lifegoals? Be brutally honest and don't hide your ambitions. What is your dream?

I want to make my own video game.

I also want to live somewhere where I dont have to interact with or see anyone whatsoever.

kill myself before this year ends.

I want to have a job where I'm respected and don't have to overwork myself for a living wage

I want to ascend, having girlfriends would be nice.

I want to get better at drawing and writing, and maintain creative outlets that I feel passionate about.

I want friends, people who actually care about me, who want to go out and do things with me and enjoy my company.

I want to travel, going on vacations to interesting places and having little adventures.

I want to be happy, I want to resolve my stress/anxiety/depression and feel positive about my life.

So far I'm 1/6, cope is the only thing keeping me alive at this point. I doubt I'll ever have the other 5. :feelsbadman:

Having a loyal virgin Stacy tbh.

My current short-term goals are becoming more muscular , learning Japanese, losing my virginity and visiting Japan.

My long-term dream would be becoming a rich NEET living in a remote location (preferably a forest) and living for copes.

I just want to be happy

Go to the Moon.

I want to be 7"5

I want to be a writer and help to make (tabletop) games . - I don't want to leave nothing after myself.
I am too old for other dreams and goals.

also this

Cute adorable 13 years old loli on my dick

My dream is that a lot of normies get blackpilled and start a riot against the system
And when the system breaks a new system will emerge , this cycle will continue as long as humanity exists .
Incels will be at the bottom of the social hierarchy in any given system , just by default .
Revolution is completely idiotic .
The System we live in is , unironically ,
a very genorous system to Incels .
In more archaic Systems , we would be brutally physically dominated and killed .
I am happy to live in todays society , cause all our instinctive impulses are buffered and reduced to background noise .
If the system loses its order , Incels will be the first to bite the Dust .

And when the system breaks a new system will emerge , this cycle will continue as long as humanity exists .
Incels will be at the bottom of the social hierarchy in any given system , just by default .
Revolution is completely idiotic .
The System we live in is , unironically ,
a very genorous system to Incels .
In more archaic Systems , we would be brutally physically dominated and killed .
I am happy to live in todays society , cause all our instinctive impulses are buffered and reduced to background noise .
If the system loses its order , Incels will be the first to bite the Dust .

implying we don't need conflict and tragedy to activate the hidden potential of Incels to get them to realize their full potential by a process of natural selection with heavy selective pressures

Get good money while working as little as possible, marry with a hot female who loves me for who I am. Have children some day and maybe go to live to a calm city closer to nature. I also want to have a boat some day, and maybe write some low quality books that no one will read

I would love to have some political power, maybe even go so far as to be an autocrat

I want to move out of my parents house and have a chill life full of copes.

I literally have no ambition or dreams. We are all gonna be dust someday. I just want to feel pleasure in the moment. Yet, inceldom has imposed on me a lifestyle that's exactly opposite to my desires in living a vice-free, all work, no play lifestyle.

Ceo of rich corporation which would guide incels in ascending by hiring the best plastic surgeons on planet and doing surgeries to them for free, we would hire most blackpilled scientists from this forum to educate bluepilled incels, we would also have incel meeting room where we could discus our goals and achievements. With loads of money we could create blackpilled movies, tv series, anime and games. Surgery + statusmaxx through media = certain sex, money and gf.

Imagine Incel Corp skyscraper. One can only dream. :incel:

I´ve reached my peak condition.
I have everything that i wanted.
All the games i desired, tons of downloaded metal/post rock music.
Downloaded Anime with cover arts.
All the great movies that have been produced so far.
I own a RC collection, and a Diecast 1:18 collection aswell.
Now i pass my time modding Carmageddon II.
Its been the best time of my life.
Going outside is for npcs.

Be rich enough to live off of interest or rent. No need to be filthy rich for me.
Have a girlfriend, but no kids.
Be a succesful author.
Visit a planet other than Earth.

Death is only one solution . the world disgusts me too much i see no reason to continue my existence.

My current short-term goals are becoming more muscular , learning Japanese, losing my virginity and visiting Japan.

My long-term dream would be becoming a rich NEET living in a remote location (preferably a forest) and living for copes.

Come SEA with me.

My goal is doubling my income in the next five years and I'm pretty sure I can achieve it if my depression won't fully overtake me until then. I already don't have energy for anything after I come back home, I use all of it on focusing and trying to not think about killing myself at work.

My dream is getting a genuine long hug from a girl but even flying to the moon is more probable.

I have no goals, I just want to die

Getting respect from others.

Finish up college and make decent money to move out of the basement and prove a lot of people wrong! If i get there i think i can at least some have a mgtow life style, although im not chad protecting myself.

be a lover or a fighter
breed or siege

To have a good job and live a peaceful, calm life. I doubt the "good job" thing is gonna happen in the next ten years, boomers are killing the work market.

Fuck prime virgin JBs, strengthmog and fightmog everyone, cuck beta soyboys, earn money without wagecucking, and start the final burning of the gay west. But realistically, I will probably just LDAR. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

be a lover or a fighter
breed or siege
Fighter > Lover tbh
“It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both” – Niccolo Machiavelli

living in a tiny house of grid
getting enough passive income so that i dont need to work
have people scared of me and respect me so i dont get bothered anymore

the resolution is to thugmax , and lern how to scam even better then what i currently do

Have a tragic accident in which I get a ton of compensation and disability money for the rest of my life, but am still able-bodied enough to enjoy my hobbies.

I have always wanted to become a politician. But becoming one requires you to obey to (((them))) and having good connections which I dont have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back