Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your lifegoals? Be brutally honest and don't hide your ambitions. What is your dream?

DerPreuße

DerPreuße

World War I was the catalyst of the moral Dark Age
-
Talk about your lifegoals and what the "bad end" of your dream looks like too.

I want to be a millionaire by the time I am 30 40. - I don't want to be a wageslave that does manual labor or hates his job.
I want my life to be full of adventure and excitement. - I don't want to be a normie that lives a boring, regretful life.
I want to travel the world, see it and experience it. - I don't want to live in a virtual world or rot in my room all my life.
I want to have a beautiful wife and 4+ kids some day. - I don't want my genetic line to die out. I want to build a dynasty.
I want to create a charity to help people in my local community. - I don't want to be someone that is hated by people, maybe because of a scandal or because I became a meme/lolcow
I want to learn to dance, be confident, dress well. - I don't want to regret something, just because it might have been cringe
I want to be muscular and lean and master a sport. - I don't want to be an slobby, skinnyfat expression of the unhealthy modern lifestyle of these times

I want to look back at the first 25 years of my life and tell myself that all went well after all.
I want to have an impact on the world and not have my will be dominated by the world. I want to act, not react.

death without suffering.
You are coping too hard.
You can be lucky if they dont jail us all for muh hate crimes

Be on State Snaps.

Live to see the new Avengers film!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Be a millionaire/billionaire and live far away from here
Or
Survive to see western civilization collapse

Cute adorable 13 years old loli on my dick

My dream is that a lot of normies get blackpilled and start a riot against the system

To become as self reliant as possible so i can live free away from sheeple kind

I want to feel less bad.

Be a millionaire by 50 so I don’t have to wage slave in old age.

To become a wealthy drug kingpin and to see my enemies suffer

A girlfriend. That's all. :feelsbadman:

Be a millionaire by 50 so I don’t have to wage slave in old age.
If it wasn't for property tax you could mange that without any money. too bad we're slaves.

I want to looksmax until gigachad
Fuck a new stacy every day
Grow my dick out to be 9 inches
Have fulfilling life like the ragefuel college videos
Be a millionaire in the easiest way possible
Avoid aging as much as possible
Be runescape god

my lifegoal is to get neetbux ngl
the constant worry about money is driving me insane. fuck being a poorcel.

just ldar until death

I want to feel truly content with my life.
I want to die before ageing takes too great a toll upon my body.
I want to experience sex at least once.

That's all I can come up with.

My life goal is to get rich (somehow) and live on a private estate with staff forever. And hire some qt3.14's to live with me and fuck me at will.

I'd get a gf/wife but shed just divorce rape/false accuse me

One of my life goals is to live a quiet life. I don't want to be famous or known in any sort of way.
One of my life goals is to die in the military. I don't want to live until I retire from the military & suffer until I die from old age.

I want a (real) affectionate hug from another human.

I want to discover or invent something useful to the world like the car or the internet

Funny thing, I've known exactly what I wanted since I was 8.
-Back then, I wanted to become an inventor and work on the field of robotics. I'm an engineer working in the field of industrial robotics, so close enough.
-A cute (but not necessarily beautiful) wife that is affectionate towards me
-2 Kids, one boy and a girl
-Be part of some kind of breakthrough in AI research.

live a happy life with a non overweight gf of my race and around my age, too bad that is too much to ask for in 2019

To hopefully get out of this shit state of numb, dissociating existential nihilism that has been plaguing my life lately.

I want a (real) affectionate hug from another human.

to die in my sleep one of these days

I dream of not being an incel. Then reality hits and I realize that it's only a dream.

penetrate a young virgin
Thought it would happen when I was a teen but since it hasn't now I am here typing.

I mean it's going to happen one way or another if I have my way. Just waiting for the right time.

Talk about your lifegoals and what the "bad end" of your dream looks like too.

I want to be a millionaire by the time I am 30 40. - I don't want to be a wageslave that does manual labor or hates his job.
I want my life to be full of adventure and excitement. - I don't want to be a normie that lives a boring, regretful life.
I want to travel the world, see it and experience it. - I don't want to live in a virtual world or rot in my room all my life.
I want to have a beautiful wife and 4+ kids some day. - I don't want my genetic line to die out. I want to build a dynasty.
I want to create a charity to help people in my local community. - I don't want to be someone that is hated by people, maybe because of a scandal or because I became a meme/lolcow
I want to learn to dance, be confident, dress well. - I don't want to regret something, just because it might have been cringe
I want to be muscular and lean and master a sport. - I don't want to be an slobby, skinnyfat expression of the unhealthy modern lifestyle of these times

I want to look back at the first 25 years of my life and tell myself that all went well after all.
I want to have an impact on the world and not have my will be dominated by the world. I want to act, not react.

Just get by till 2050 and retire and get a sex bot and die in peace i would have at least have 24 year's more to live living with my robot gf.

Have a loving and loyal gf.

Make my company (I own a farm) take off within the next 10 years, possibly enjoy the money I made, kill myself between age 60 and 70, maybe a bit later if my health remains good.

I don't even care about this anymore, i just want to leave this world.

I want to live in Shenzhen. I want to learn Chinese and apply for Chinese citizenship.

I want to do this all in time frame of 3-5 years max. If I fail I am roping. It doesn't have to be China it can be some other SEA country but I don't wanna move to some SEA shithole just for foids.

It's gotta be one of the 3.

China-Japan-Korea.

I haven't decided yet. But living in Shenzhen sounds fucking amazing and its on the border with hong kong too. It's my dream. I want nothing more.

Once I'm there. I wanna make some friends. Maybe foreigners maybe other Chinese. But I wanna know the language it's important to me so I have to start learning soon. I would also like to have Chinese gf but I'm not going there to SEAmaxx for foids, I just want a different life if I meet some SEA foid I like then fine but I will not go out desperately looking for one while I live there.

I want to manage to keep having a place to live with electricity, water, internet and food while doing the least that I possibly can.

While at it, I'll keep writing and playing songs and doing other similar endeavors.

I wish I could live a romance, preferably with a younger girl, but I don't think I ever will at this point.

I'm over 30, I'm too old for dreams or goals.

I gave up years ago. My dream would be to live out in the middle of a forest and just quietly pass the days growing my own food, hunting and spending time with my dog. I don't want anything fancy or expensive...I want to just forget about the world around me and be silently content with my loneliness.

Become a billionaire, have a giant mansion built in the middle of nowhere at the top of a rock formation where I can LDAR in peace with nice views.

I would like to have children, live with them and raise them. Do all the normal things with them and have a business set up that they could join in with if they chose to.

I wish to be happy and self sufficient.

I gave up years ago. My dream would be to live out in the middle of a forest and just quietly pass the days growing my own food, hunting and spending time with my dog. I don't want anything fancy or expensive...I want to just forget about the world around me and be silently content with my loneliness.

You gave up on that or changed to that?

Because that is easy as fuck to get in america if you don't mind living in the middle of nowhere

You gave up on that or changed to that?

Because that is easy as fuck to get in america if you don't mind living in the middle of nowhere
I gave up on any other dream and what I wrote is my current dream. I'm currently working to afford all the stuff I may need and I'm learning survival skills / hunting tips. I'm hoping it will be more than a dream one day. I want out of this world.

Make money, move to a remote location in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back