Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your plans for the summer? How will you achieve them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
I make no plans because I know I lack the self-discipline to fulfill them.

Previous summers I have wagecucked but this year I'm just gonna chill out tbh. I have also applied for uni courses on distance, history, basic game programming, and law, hopefully I'm accepted. I also think blizzard's official vanilla wow servers is released by then so I'm gonna be playing that.

I intend to air conditioning maxx with all the curtains down with nice dark room. Then the usual of video games and anime (hopefully the 2019 summer season won't be shit)

may to june: gymcel/looksmaxx

june to august= trip to europe

The biggest achievement id like to do this summer is to go to a whore first time. However im probably too high inhib for taht

gymmaxx and try to get a social circle by any means necessary

It’s over. Find copes.

As every year-to find loli nyphette in bushes when vacations near sea will be

Improve handwriting
Read architecture books
Learn some software

the same stuff i do everyday

tbh i hate summer because i see a fuckton of couples

Go to the beach and hear music, take a drink, take the sun, get tan, Take a bath in the water is very good. See the asses of the whores.

Help me, boyos. How do you cope alone knowing that young people are making the most of their lives? How do you stay motivated?

You cannot stay motivated. It is only you because you are truly alone. This is what I do: I just hit the gym brutally. I will do deadlifts until my hands bleed. I also adjust my nutrition. Creatine monohydrate, arginine for realising growth hormones after the training, vitamin D3, vitamin B12 and in a couple of days I will also take whey protein. I will adjust my nutrition even more.

In the end, you have to do it by yourself. There is no one encouraging you