Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What are your thoughts about that YT channel where the white Chad sits with and talks to 0/10 people?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

It gives me so many different feelings and thoughts tbh. From "poor people" to "holy shit this Earth really is hell" to "I should be grateful I'm not that fucked up" to "do truly disfigured/disabled guys really mog 2/10 and 3/10 guys because of reverse halo/virtue signaling?" to "being just invisible to foids isn't that bad" to "if that kid manages to be that happy and energetic, I feel pretty much obliged to feel that way as well" to "eye area really is the main component of looks after all".

That one is cute tbh. I'd date her slightly older self.

FOR GOD SAKE PUT A NSWF TAG ON IT
this chad there giga mogs me

jesus christ, that's worse than most horror movies

So many future incels.

Oh lord that kid is an actual 0/10 he dosent even register as an attraction level. He's gonna rope mark my words.

So many future incels.
That poor boy is so fucking atrociously ugly maybe he manages to bug the system and go from 0/10 to 10/10 like in the year 2000.

Honestly the whole thing really scares me. I don't know if he's actually a good person who's trying to be kind to the disabled or if he's milking their disability for profit........ The whole thing is a creepshow that's scarier than any clive barker novel. "WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU!!!"

It's possible that this chad guy is actually a really meek christian type who actually has a good heart though which is what makes it all the more scary. The entire thing is really sad tbf. I hate watching disabled people I can't do anything but feel bad for them and fear that I might be reincarnated as one. I already can't get laid and I believe my next punishment might be being an actual subhuman........ Why is god so cruel.

Just another shekel grubbing virtue signaling cunt

I think that it's good to try and be accepting of people regarding things which are totally out of their control. However upon watching a few of these videos, I quickly begin to realize that for many of these people, their own existence is so bad that to not allow euthanasia, at least in these cases, well it's doing them a tremendous disservice.

However I suspect that Chad and others who do similar stuff only do so for their own sake, for the world to make sense to them. Like I said earlier,
They want to protect themselves from harm, people believe in the delusion of a just world for their own psychological well being. As if they didn't, that means they would have to face the possibly that bad outcomes could befall them, that they could fail through no fault of their own, and that ultimately they'll die. If they accept that you're a reject through no fault of your own, they then also must accept that they have no real control over their own lives, and that idea can be scary.

It's funny because, ironically, you can really only believe that the world is just if circumstances during your childhood allow you to do so. The development of a healthy reward system, and the lack of exposure to trauma during formative years are generally both necessary to facilitate a belief in some sort of metaphysical karmic justice. As they age confirmation bias acquired throughout their own lives does the rest, the result is a lack of understanding for people with less fortunate circumstances. The only options they have for dealing with us within their own construct of reality are either to correct the situation through helping us and make the world "just" again through their own input, or to simply assert that we're bad people. Since the former is an impossibility, their only remaining choice is to demonize us, as to preserve the foundation of their worldview.
He's desperately try to smash reality into shape, as to make it seem fair again, at least to him, that or he's trying to collect "virtue points".

Does anyone have photographic evidence of these two kissing or something? If I see it, well, then it looks like this thread was right after all; true 0/10s and 1/10s mog us normal ugly people.

It.... doesn't make sense though. Did the foid want to virtue signal that hard? I mog that guy to oblivion and I have 0,000000% chances with a foid that white and good-looking.

I hope it's true though, he deserves a white attractive foid to ease the pain much more than I do.

Last edited:
“Look at Chad! He’s so good with kids!”

View attachment 101431

Does anyone have photographic evidence of these two kissing or something? If I see it, well, then it looks like this thread was right after all; true 0/10s and 1/10s mog us normal ugly people.

It.... doesn't make sense though. Did the foid want to virtue signal that hard? I mog that guy to oblivion and I have 0,000000% chances with a foid that white and good-looking.

I hope it's true though, he deserves a white attractive foid to ease the pain much more than I do.

I found their youtube channel, they go by squirmy and grubs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdomP1JqhnyBQGaBmfDl4KQ

She literally holds him up on the toilet whilst he takes a shit.

Im guessing the dynamic of this relationship is his total 100% utter dependence on another person for caregiving, and that meets some requirement in her, perhaps some deep seated insecurity or fear of rejection. He can't reject her, because he can't even lift his arms to brush a hair from his forehead.

This stuff is brutal man

This is hard to watch

this very disturbing to watch

abortion would've saved this kid

Im guessing the dynamic of this relationship is his total 100% utter dependence on another person for caregiving, and that meets some requirement in her, perhaps some deep seated insecurity or fear of rejection. He can't reject her, because he can't even lift his arms to brush a hair from his forehead.
Damn. Still feels like she's only using him. Whores will go a great length for a narrative yet she's probably no doubt cheating on him. Positive tbh.

View attachment 101431

If she wasn’t virtue signaling then they wouldn’t have made themselves public online for fame and validation.

Pure nightmare fuel since we all can end like that even those filthy normies having fun and denying euthanasia to them, but since they are lucky they deny that possibility with their delusions of happiness and everyone having the same chances to enjoy life, really disgusting how humanity justifies suffering with their pee pee in vagina orgasms "EVERYTHING IS WORTH IT FOR IT LOSERS PAIN SUFFERING WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF IT! "
I think that it's good to try and be accepting of people regarding things which are totally out of their control. However upon watching a few of these videos, I quickly begin to realize that for many of these people, their own existence is so bad that to not allow euthanasia, at least in these cases, well it's doing them a tremendous disservice.

However I suspect that Chad and others who do similar stuff only do so for their own sake, for the world to make sense to them. Like I said earlier,

He's desperately try to smash reality into shape, as to make it seem fair again, at least to him, that or he's trying to collect "virtue points".

holy shit this Earth really is hell

fucking chad virtue signaling over poor people

Holy shit dude that YouTube channel... it makes so so grateful to just be ugly and not completely disfigured and fucked up like some of those poor children.
Oh lord that kid is an actual 0/10 he dosent even register as an attraction level. He's gonna rope mark my words.

Dude I dont even think he can see... that's probably for the best though.

I know its fucked up to say but doctors really need to start encouraging pregnant women to abort children like this. Please Stacy, quit the virtue signaling bullshit and spare that child the suffering. Do the right thing and abort them as a fetus before they experience misery on levels no one should ever have to.

Last edited:

Florence Nightingale syndrome.

Damn this is bad...mercy death needed here

urgh. Imagine licking his eyes.

JFL their latest video they're both weeping and venting about Youtube and accusing them of being discriminatory for cancelling all the comments on their videos.

Basically, they're virtue signalling, attention seekers who want to revel in being seen as saviours and friends of human monsters.

I bet it was an Incel working at Youtube that cancelled the comments :feelskek:

TBH his channel scares the fuck out of me. I didn't even know shit that bad existed.

I guess I can't handle real life.

same here ....this shit is nightmarish...holy crap.

same here ....this shit is nightmarish...holy crap.

yeah, i'm 31 years old, have seen a decades of gore videos yet this shit shocks the hell out of me because these are humans being born like that by default

imagine being the parents and see your newborn like this. wow.

Holy shit dude that YouTube channel... it makes so so grateful to just be ugly and not completely disfigured and fucked up like some of those poor children.
Yeah it has the same effect on me. I'd rather be ignored than draw negative attention.

View attachment 101431

He only “Mogs us” because of his position, he is on tv a lot and gets a LOT of attention and is probably stacking that cash. Females aren’t drawn to hideously ugly people at all unless they have a status or gain so jfl at all you fucking ignoraouses trying to create another jank ass looks theory. Shit the forum should be changed to DUMBcels.is its like most of you can’t even compute this shit

it's all virtue signaling. He's making money off those people's misery Heavily disabled or deformed people are only kept alive to remind normies that someone out there has a worse life.

chad using "lower" than him to earn money. Nothing new, chad alone can't do anything usefull so he is using others

Puberty is going to be hell for these disabled kids. Your hormones are telling your brain to do nothing but fuck but nobody would touch your genitalia with a 10ft pole. At least a 3/10 incel has some bluepilled hope that they can ascend, but these kids will already know it’s over.

He only “Mogs us” because of his position, he is on tv a lot and gets a LOT of attention and is probably stacking that cash. Females aren’t drawn to hideously ugly people at all unless they have a status or gain so jfl at all you fucking ignoraouses trying to create another jank ass looks theory. Shit the forum should be changed to DUMBcels.is its like most of you can’t even compute this shit
But wait a minute, she's an attractive, not that old white woman. She could earn easy money through a shitload of ways, and even if she has to resort to a betabuxx, she could find a prettier and healthier one without any trouble at all. Why a guy like that, whom she needs to hold for him to take a shit and then wipe his ass?

And ethnics gonna say he mogs indian models JFL

Not sure this guy is chad, maybe chadlite. Still mogs me hard though.
The kids are legit creepy though........ the stuff of nightmares.

Last edited:
I think that kid Christian looks like a living silent hill monster tbh

they should shot these foids asap because sooner or later they will surely reproduce with some deranged cuck, spreading those dead space genes

Last edited:
I'm mixed I hate him. Hes just a virtue signaler.

Those poor fucking people tho

damn. We really lost the lottery. Too ugly to be loved but not ugly ugly enough for others to sympathize with us. All ugly should be consider disabled and given sympathy.

That chad is probably a covert narcissist as well. Feeling superior to those people while simultaneously feeling morally superior. It’s all a facade and normies don’t see through it.

Last edited:
Actually about Squirmy and grubs (which is which - I dunevenno) - the disabled midget is actually the business mastermind. Look up anna reinalda that was his previous actress - same shtick "most people think she's my nurse! love is real! etc. etc."

Normies who actually think that stacy bones a disabled midget = mariana trench IQ
:feelskek:

Actually about Squirmy and grubs (which is which - I dunevenno) - the disabled midget is actually the business mastermind. Look up anna reinalda that was his previous actress - same shtick "most people think she's my nurse! love is real! etc. etc."

Normies who actually think that stacy bones a disabled midget = mariana trench IQ
If life gives you lemons...

Jesus fucking christ this is sad man. I cant watch anymore of this shit

Damn, the first video was so hard to watch.

Just fucking look at that whore (((mother))). Years of booze, drug, weed, cum, cocks and parties literally fuck human reproductive organ completely.

I hate that virtue signaling piece of shit. He needs to be flogged.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back